[Buying] Spider Grinder

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by ShadowKman, Mar 5, 2013.

1. Dude. You owe me 500r. Please pay. sorry i know its off topic but you seam to not care so i am going to hound you for it.
    Kman122000 likes this.
  2. If you know it's off topic and even said so, then please don't put it here. If you find it necessary, then just PM him on the website or maybe even contact a staff member if it's really that serious of an issue.
    PRO_G4NGST4 likes this.
  3. Not really.. Because He shouldn't be spending money without paying me first he might run out
  4. Still, a completely unrelated post isn't the way to communicate that to him. Just let him know in a PM about your concern.
  5. He owed me 60k for a triple blaze spawner (Now gone i believe) and i never got it. and then he got upset cause i would not let him go until i had all the money i was owed. He tried SOOOO hard to make me the bad guy and all. Plus he lied about his money, people he had talked to about getting money and lied about pretty much anything pertaining to money, along with being a massive scammer from what i heard after he got banned :eek:

But that's just from my experience.....
  6. Like I said... I still have one for sale on smp2.
  7. K never mind about those post he payed me