[Buying] Newest Promo

Discussion in 'Buying' started by Zion_Moyer, Oct 30, 2017.

1. I am currently now done buying the Turkey Slicer Drop but I am still buying the Stuffing Scooper and now for a new price! Now buying the Stuffing Scooper for 27k at /v +pp on smp8! Get it while the deal is still here!
  2. Still buying the Stuffing Scooper. I unloaded my chest as I had too much dirt in it, so feel free to swing by and make some serious cash!
  3. Now buying EVERY PIECE of the 500k Gear at /v +pp on smp8! You can sell your pieces for 40K each at this location!!! All you have to do is click the sell sign and make 40k that fast! Sell them while this deal lasts!
  4. Come down to /v +pp on smp8 and make the fasted 40,000 rupees you could ever imagine! All you have to do is type /promo 500k then sell ANY one of the pieces! Get the deal while it lasts!
  5. Why would it cease to last? :p
    Zion_Moyer likes this.
  6. Normally after I buy promos it takes me about a month to get them released in the shop soo I guess you could count that time :p.

Another update!!!: I am also now buying Santa's Bag in the Lobby at /v +pp on smp8 too! Come on down and make another 15k on top of being able to sell your 500k Items for 40k! Great money to be made!
  7. Now buying the latest EMC Christmas Horse Vixen at /v +pp on smp8! Another 17,000 rupees to be made at this location!
  8. The price for the 500k boots has gone up!!! Now make 45,000 rupees per boot promo!!!
  9. Happy V-Day everyone! I am now buying the latest pet dog promo at /v +pp on smp8 for 22,000 rupees! Come and make some fast cash!
    607 likes this.