[Buying] Newest Promo

Discussion in 'Buying' started by Zion_Moyer, Oct 30, 2017.

1. I am currently buying the latest Omneoss promo at /v +pp on smp8 for 30k! Get the deal while it lasts. The price might drop in days to come so get your 30k while you can!

I am now buying the new MineCon T-Shirt at /v +pp on smp8 for 30k! This price may go up or down so get here quick to guarantee fast cash! NOW 35,000 RUPEES!

Buying the newest Stuffing Scooper at /v +pp on smp8 for 25k at the moment! This price may go down so get it while it is here! I am also buying the Turkey Slicer Sword drop currently so sell them both at /v +pp while they are up! NOW 27,000 RUPEES!

Now buying EVERY PIECE of the 500k Gear at /v +pp on smp8! You can sell your pieces for 40K each at this location!!! All you have to do is click the sell sign and make 40k that fast! Sell them while this deal lasts!

I am now buying Santa's Bag at /v +pp on smp8! Come down and make an extra 15k on top of the 40k you can already make by selling your 500k gear! Great money to be made!

Now buying the latest EMC Christmas Horse Vixen at /v +pp on smp8! Another 17,000 rupees to be made at this location!

Happy V-Day everyone! I am now buying the latest pet dog promo at /v +pp on smp8 for 22,000 rupees! Come and make some fast cash!
  2. 30k?!??! For a new promo?!?!?
    Zion_Moyer likes this.
  3. yes
    Zion_Moyer likes this.
  4. Just wait till some of the Christmas promos come out. They can get really high.
  5. Still buying this promo at the starting price! That's an instant 30k for just doing /promo halloween2017 and clicking a button! Get it while it lasts at /v +pp on smp8!
  6. Price has now been lowed to 20k as I have hit my limit that I needed to buy. If you missed the 30k, come and get 20k while you can! Limited time!
  7. What was that limit?
  8. I always set a limit on new promos on what I will pay the top dollar to start out with for a certain amount. I decided that I will put that number at 20 for this promo. I will always be buying them at /v +pp on smp8 though, but just not for a max amount. But I am sure that I will eventually be buying this promo for 30k again in the future XD.
    607 and EmpireMall like this.
  9. It appears you don't have enough money to buy anymore promos. :(
    Zion_Moyer and 607 like this.
  10. Zion keeps his majority of rupees with an alt :p
    Zion_Moyer and 607 like this.
  11. I didn't even claim it. :D
    Zion_Moyer and smooshed_potato like this.
  12. Faded hit me right on the dot =P. I do indeed keep almost all my money on my alt as I sometimes make mistakes on my shop signs which allow people to exploit it and get all the money on my account. So MoyerInc is my bank :). I will get on now and throw on 300k like I normally do. Thanks for letting me know!

This breaks me a little inside XD.
    607 and TomvanWijnen like this.
  13. I believe you can still claim it, right? (at least I hope so, since I haven't claimed it either yet :p)
    MissFable, 607 and Zion_Moyer like this.
  14. Ssshhh... :p
    Zion_Moyer likes this.
  15. I am now buying the new MineCon T-Shirt at /v +pp on smp8 for 30k! This price may go up or down so get here quick to guarantee fast cash!
  16. My price for me buying the Minecon T-Shirt promo has now been raised! I am now buying this promo for an astounding 35,000 rupees! Come to /v +pp on smp8 to get this deal for a limited time!!!
  17. I have 10 of them, however, I am going to wait on them till the next year
    Zion_Moyer likes this.
  18. You sure you don't want 350k right now...... Lol just kidding. I respect that desision XD.
    607 likes this.
  19. Buying the newest Stuffing Scooper at /v +pp on smp8 for 25k at the moment! This price may go down so get it while it is here! I am also buying the Turkey Slicer Sword drop currently so sell them both at /v +pp while they are up!
  20. Still buying both of the latest thanksgiving promos. Get down to /v +pp while you can!