[Buying] Concrete Blocks

Discussion in 'Buying' started by khixan, Jun 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    • 1 DC Black Concrete
    • 1 DC Gray Concrete
    • 1 DC Light Gray Concrete
    • 1 DC White Concrete
    • 1 SC Brown Concrete
    • 1 SC Green Concrete
    • 1 SC Light Green Concrete
    • 1 SC Blue Concrete
    • 1 SC Light Blue Concrete
    • 1 SC Cyan Concrete
    • 1 SC Purple Concrete
    • 1 SC Red Concrete
    • 1 SC Orange Concrete
    • 9 stacks of all remaining colors - Pink, Magenta, Yellow.
    This is all for my personal use, and is NOT related in any way to PWU. Don't start throwing donations at me guys; I'm happy to pay :)

Price: Negotiable. I'm guessing this will cost me 80k or thereabouts? It's a bit hard for me to pin down a price on brand new blocks, and I'm not an economy person at the best of times. If you can fill this order in the next 2 weeks, contact me please (convo or in game). I also have a gold voucher or beacons if you'd prefer to trade.

Note I'm looking to buy the blocks, not the powder. Cheers and thanks!
    Tuqueque likes this.
  1. i can sell u a dc of black concrete just tell me a price
  2. Hi Daanhu,

This is a thread from 2017 and well… khixan is the build team leader and has played mostly in /stage (creative mode) for a long time now. Just thought of pointing out to you as I doubt there will be a response/need for said blocks now

This goes also for any of the other threads you just bumped that were from years ago, usually not the most productive idea to bump an old/abandoned thread.
  3. i mean for efry ting ther is a time
  4. and since this like the ideal place can i buy / have u head
    note dont under estimate my prodictivety
  5. Please either contact the player in question via PM if you want to negotiate a purchase of their head, or create a buy thread if you're looking for player heads in general. Hijacking other players buy/sell threads to make these requests is a very quick way to get your account reported and your posts deleted.

Additionally, this isn't a question of productivity. It's a question of resurrecting threads that are 5+ years old that haven't had a post in years. If you've seen the term "necro-ing" before, this is a textbook case.

I understand you may be looking to buy/sell items, but threads that have been dormant this long will almost always mean the initial poster is no longer interested in buying/selling the relevant items - which actually defeats the purpose of you being productive.

If in doubt, send a PM. But please do not bump threads that haven't been posted on in some time. Staff reserves the right to delete any post in the future that is considered in their judgment to be "necro-ing" a thread.

Closing thread.
    We3_MPO and Scuffers like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.