[Buying] British shorthair cat spawn eggs

Discussion in 'Buying' started by LindenNZ, Aug 29, 2022.

1. Buying British Shorthair cat spawn eggs.

Older ones are no longer spawning the right variety but instead spawn random other breeds. Unless recently egged we'll need to check it's actually producing the right breed, those I've recently bought from shops haven't.

I'm looking for two to four eggs at 1000r per egg.

Thank you!
    KatydidBuild likes this.
  2. Try /vaulting the old eggs, changing smps, then taking them out of /vault, it could probably fix them. otherwise its probably bug from recent updates

do other breed eggs, also spawn random, or their own breed?
  3. That's worth a try. I'll do it and report back. That's the only breed I've had the issue with. The others have all been fine and I egged them all about the same time.
  4. I attempted this. In doing so I realised it's what I'd already done when buying from shops on other SMPs. It didn't work unfortunately. I also tried spawning them on the SMP I bought them on and they're still the wrong breed. Dang.

So, I'm still looking to buy.
  5. I will check some I have and see if they work or not.
  6. I tried with some all black variants that I had and they all worked. The British Shorthair did not though. They spawned as if they were generic eggs. It spawned in as a ragdoll and won't stack with the other ragdoll eggs either.
    607 likes this.
  7. 607 likes this.