[Business] SSRC Smp2 Supportive Re-investment Corporation

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by Windylava, Jun 12, 2018.

1. I'm disappointed in myself for not waking up when my alarm clock told me to and missing this.

Hope everyone had fun!
    Kryarias and Windylava like this.
  2. SSRC 6TH YEAR CELEBRATION

(Brief history)

SSRC was started as friendship between JulyLovesYou and Canacx in late September of 2012 and they joined with me to create a collective company that focused on construction. Julylovesyou handled the shop, Canacx managed the hotel, and I handled construction. After much consideration we moved from our old location at 4298 on smp2 to our current location in Downtown SMP2 at 3659. In mid-Feburary we finished the construction of our first HQ and Mall and formerly incorporated SSRC. From that point forward Equablehook624 became the Vice President and sadly Canacx and Julylovesyou moved on to better things. However, through their hard-work was created. We primarily focused on being a construction company up until the "great collapse." After that SSRC focused primarily on community development and economic stimulation. Our goal has for the 6 years been to develop reses, provide jobs, provide a community, stabilize and grow the economy, support new members of EMC, and give back to the community through events. Much happens between then and now going through periodic expansions and retractions but as of today SSRC comprises of 30+ members, over 45+ reses, and we hope to grow further.

We believe together we can thrive. That is why our slogan has always been "United we build, together we thrive!"

So Happy Birthday Smp2 Supportive Reinvestment Corporation
    (Formerly known as Southern SMP2 Redevelopment Corporation).

To all the members of our corporate family I humbly thank you for the last 6 years. They have been an adventure unlike anything I have ever seen! I love you all so much and I hope for 6 more crazy, fun, and exciting years to come.

SSRC will be hosting an SSRC 6th year Celebration

This will include a Horse Race at our Brand New Community Stadium on 3385 - SMP2
    In addition, we will be hosting a new Saturday Night Jeopardy at 8:00pm on the 23rd at the Space Needle at /v 3561 - SMP2 (we are moving monday night jeopardy to Saturdays because college is honestly killing me at this point)

We will host this race on Saturday 23rd at 1:00pm.

The Grand Prize will be 100,000r Plus a townhouse at /v 3562 - SMP2

Second place will be 50,000r

Third place will be 25,000r

Jeopardy Questions will range from 100r - 10,000r Saturday's topic will be Famous Birthdays

As the Founder and President of SSRC, I humbly thank EMC for being the outlet through which I have been able to build this community and company. <3
    HazardousCode and FadedMartian like this.
  3. Awesome bro i can't wait to be there i love the work you have done over the years!
    Windylava likes this.