[Business] Conductor's Skin Edit Service 2020 Edition

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by CaptainFoxy_, Apr 20, 2020.

1. Hello Empire, I am back with my service providing excellent service to the community. With my skill of tinkering and blending, I wanted to bring it back.

This service is a continuation of my older service with updated listings.
    Link of old Service here: https://empireminecraft.com/threads/free-foxys-skin-service.54561/

Prices of service will range on full complexity of what you want, had issues before where there was mix-ups on pricing.

Here are the Prices
    Full re-design: 3,000r
    Half body edit: 1,500r
    Editing in or out a body part I.E a fox tail or hat: 750r
    Any further edits after completion: 500r per change

How to Order
    You can either post here or pm me what you want and what you want me to do. PM will get my attention faster and get you quoted.

Disclaimers: Foxy's Skin Service!™ has been renamed to Conductor's Skin Edit Service™. I am not a perfect human being and can't think exactly like you do, I get ideas of your suggestions and try to form them together. This is "you pay, you receive" service, I will not give you download link unless payment has been sent. Further edit charges stack to a max of 4 before service termination. Service contract is complete after both parties are satisfied or clauses has been met.

2. Thank you TheFryedmans for choosing my edits!

You can get skins like this if you order today!
    liamwill likes this.
  3. Okay, I've been using this shyguy santa skin for about 2 years now and it's getting a bit boring. So I suppose it's time for something new.

I assume you remember that I use a green shyguy as my main. I want to have that green shyguy wearing a black suit, tie, and pants, with a white shirt. If this is sounding familiar, it should. No too hat, just a green shyguy wearing a suit. I'll pay a full 3K and more just to keep the service running because I've missed this.
  4. I remember well, my deal is do you want to just remove the top hat to save you some cash? I believe I still have it in my drive
  5. If you can, sure. If it isn't in your drive, it's fine if you remake it. I'm paying 3K anyway, Lord knows I got money to spare.
  6. I send you a pm, removed your top-hat, 750r is all you owe me. Thanks for allowing me to edit your skin again!

(Removed top hat as requested)
    MohawkJoe and liamwill like this.

7. Thank you liamwill for using CSES™

Wanted more of a "Gamer with color" so here was the final result. If you want skins like this, order today!
    liamwill likes this.
  8. Hello, i know this is kinda a weird request but can i order the 750r option please, i would like my current skin (04ea8e80a2f0ad86) can you put a moustache below my eyes. ill tip some! :D thank you
  9. Let's just throw this out there and see where it lands :D My main skin is just fine but my alt needs help. He's just Steve … For now.... I hope. Here's my proposal... Not an edit so much as a complete build. Here's the thing, I know I can go to skindex get what I want and done.... But how does that help your business and in turn the economy of EMC? So I am giving you full reign to edit (make) me a skin. No rules, no special requests Just a skin that I didn't choose. It is, after all, for my alt. Sure it may cost a bit more but isn't that what every business wants? A special order that YOU get to be as creative as you want, hence charge for what you did!

If this is a bit much to ask or it can't be done with the program you use, perfectly fine. Steve is humble and doesn't care if he don't get a new wardrobe. My purpose in coming to you with this request is to give you business, let you be creative, have fun with it, show off your abilities.

We can go into more mundane details in a PM if you wish but wanted to *nudge this thread with an offer that may not be able to be met but I sure am impressed with your abilities;)

Thanks for ALL you do!
    Merek~

10. Here you go! I will be giving you a link in via pm

[Added mustache as requested]
    BennyLikesBelts likes this.
  11. fantastic! thanks :D

12. Jewel wanted me to test me on what I could create for him so this is what I managed. Thanks for allowing CSES™ to edit your skin!

13. Here is Nuclear's edited skin for a torn up tux. Sorry for the delays everyone! Last minute stuff hitting me. Thanks for allowing CSES™ to edit your skin!
  14. For the graduation event, I will be doing a half off skin edit of Red and Black robes. Only 750r!

Please pm me of the color of choice thanks!

15. Thanks Chris for your business!
  16. Would like a custom skin. PM me.
    ConductorConduit likes this.
  17. I'm really glad to see your services getting attention. I may even consider coming to you in the future, I'm impressed with your work so far. :D
    ConductorConduit likes this.
  18. MrzMidnight

Dollarhide9901

Thank you for the two of you for allowing CSES™ to edit your skin!
    MoreMoople likes this.
  19. Can you make me a custom skin ignore my current one just base it off a villager and do whatever you’d like