[BUSINESS] +breed mall on utopia!

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by MrAdazahi, May 4, 2018.

1. Can confirm that I bought 133's in 2015 for about 35-40k each. I am sure there were cheaper ones but I didn't feel like shopping around. Horse markets are always annoying, hence why I have never gotten into it. 68k for a 133 horse is still expensive to me and you all won't get any sales as long as you try and artificially inflate the market. If you aren't getting sales there is one obvious solution: Your prices way too high you need to cut it.

Yup, you won't make as much money off each horse but if you are selling 3 horses a week instead of 1 horse every 3 weeks, you are making more money ;)
  2. Good point, however there really is only so much you can do when no matter how low you bring your prices down and nothing seems to change in sales (one reason why I'm considering not selling 130-131s anymore). I can probably be blamed for the higher 133 speed horse prices mostly because it had become hard to maintain stock when every time I put a 133 speed for sale and in the same day it gets bought fairly quickly, so much to the point where I brought their prices to 100k per. While that was happening, all the lower speed groups weren't getting any sort of sells despite repeated price lowerings, of which what that tells me is were not really able to appeal to players who don't just buy horses for the purpose of breeding. Then when the 2 new horse submarkets came out, the Donkey and Mule markets, donkey's as you might expect are doing very good, but mules ultimately failed for a simple reason, breeders had no use for them, and the same problem were running into with the standard Horse Market. In short, higher speed groups are being bought in excess while the lower groups are not seeing any sort of sales due to a lack of interest in the community.
    Starsphere likes this.
  3. Bump

I’d prefer that there not be a ton of controversy about horse prices in the comments here, so I’ve went ahead and made any 133+ horse PM me to buy only, and yes, I sell 134s and 135s, just pm me.
    Starsphere likes this.
  4. Bump
    Starsphere likes this.
  5. i've been to this it's great i really suggest you all go
  6. Bump
    Starsphere likes this.
  7. Bump
    Starsphere likes this.
  8. Bunp
    Starsphere likes this.
  9. Bummer
    Starsphere likes this.
  10. :p hey Ada, so when are you actually gonna get around to breeding that 134 Dark Brown in your stables with your better horses? You got 4, practically 6 136 speed horses and you only paired them up with each other to maximize the 135 potential breeding pairs. You do realize how much more valuable a 133 rare colored horse is compared to a 134 common right?
    Starsphere likes this.
  11. Yeah I know, I want to pair it with some higher one but I couldn’t possibly unpair the 136s, I’m thinking about looking to buy up a 136 if I can find someone to sell it, or if you’re cool with it could I use one of your fast ones to pair it? Maybe I’ll just put it with a good 135 idk
    Starsphere likes this.
  12. I definitely understand keeping the 136's paired up, and the others who visit to breed the horses I'm pretty sure would like for it to stay like that, that's why I think you should really consider breaking up the 135 pairings (minus the 135.90s) you got and pair them with other colored horses you happen to have.

As for pairing the horse with one of my fastest horses, my fastest is a 134 so... but they do have a pretty nice jump and decent health if your considering that. I'd honestly prefer the horse is paired with a 135 cause it means a great chance to produce a very fast dark brown.
    MrAdazahi and Starsphere like this.
  13. Yeah I guess, it’s just my color producers are in their own stables and I have 2 133 of each color breeding with 134 whites, I might make a special exception and put the 134 dB with a 135 to try to get crazy dark browns
    Starsphere likes this.
  14. But 134 horses sell for 300k while 133 color horses sell for somewhere between 140k and 200k
  15. Depends what color, from my experience some people who are really picky will pay a lot for a specific color and marking horse.
    Starsphere likes this.
  16. That 140-200k price tag is debatable, cause there really hasn’t been an established price since very very few have been sold. Because of the unknown nature for something as rarely sold as this, when I, or one of you guys gets a 133 that isn’t white or creamy to sell, an auction or some kind of poll should be set up to determine the real market value for future reference. That’s what I sorta did to scope out a newer price tag for 135 speeds, so I suggest doing the same thing when a situation like this arises.
    Starsphere likes this.
  17. I’ll try that, I think I have a spare 133 nw
    Starsphere and PhoenixAffinity like this.
  18. I'll probably buy it for whatever price is decided, unless its actually a creamy and not a rare color.
    Starsphere likes this.
  19. I have creamy but I’m pretty sure I have a brown 133 or something, I’ll have to check haven’t really been on in a while
    Starsphere likes this.
  20. Bump
    Starsphere likes this.