[BUSINESS] +breed mall on utopia!

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by MrAdazahi, May 4, 2018.

1. Oh, so you’ve decided to make that choice? Well I would just like to inform you that due to some... partially recent events, I’m dropping out of the horse market completely. If you still feel that you’d never return that’s of course your choice.
  2. I’m going to try my best to use the 10 days I have left with breeding moes, then I might take your same route, but hey if everyone drops out they’ll go up in price so maybe that can be a good thing because we could go back and have some demand

Or I could just break the economy entirely and open +breed to the public again lol
    SansTheTimeLord likes this.
  3. Yeah I want to change that price, I thought 2k cheaper would do something but it seems there isn’t much of a market for anything anymore, geez, this sucks... we’re gonna need a monster to fix the economy if at all
    SansTheTimeLord likes this.
  4. Lady or gentlemen it is simply the economy of the horse. If. U want to make some real money start villager trading or mine for quartz.
  5. Just a note. Quartz, Promos, and possibly Villager trading will remain protected from the inevitable crash of virtually every market. The other building blocks, spawn eggs, the rare minerals, and even transportation are all collapsing. And if you don’t believe this, I suggest taking a look around and seeing the number of malls that closed down.
  6. That's why I'm probably going to make a promo shop in a few months.

In the meantime, I'll be trying to get a 134 donkey.
    SansTheTimeLord and RainbowPony like this.
  7. Let’s see how many years that will take you xD
    Gawadrolt and Starsphere like this.
  8. I’m gonna say infinity years
    SansTheTimeLord and Starzival like this.
  9. Depends how hard I actually try. ;)
    RainbowPony and PhoenixAffinity like this.
  10. i mean getting a 135 donkey is technichally possible but the chances are crazy low
  11. if you bred a 134.99 and a 134.99 and got the max 3rd random number possible (either 134.99 or 135.00) it'd still be a 134.99, cuz 134.99 + 134.99 + 135.00 / 3 = 134.993333333333333333333. it's closer to 134.99.

hah.
    RainbowPony and PhoenixAffinity like this.
  12. Well then, it’s impossible

guess who doesn’t really care lol I don’t even have a 129
    Starzival likes this.
  13. How can you not care about donkeys? D:
    They're like smaller horses!
  14. Yeah but horses are like bigger donkeys think about that
    Gawadrolt and Starsphere like this.
  15. also i cant ride eat my dust did you misspel my name?
  16. Bumping and old thread. I forgot to bump it for a while, but I’m still selling! Got a couple sales after adjusting prices. Come check it out!
    Starsphere likes this.
  17. Just what I needed, I'll be sure to check your non-whites.
  18. Bump!
    Starsphere likes this.
  19. Bump
    Starsphere likes this.