Bulk Log Business

Discussion in 'Business Listings' started by Yixomua, Sep 10, 2019.

1. all paied, id also like another dc of birch, used it all already lol
  2. Got plenty :p

I put the birch logs in the same chest. That'll be 6,048r for the DC
  3. yixsuma can i order 50k word of oak logs or if ther is any cheaper wood thats also ok
  4. The regular logs are the lowest price, they're all 1.75r each. 50k would get about 8 DCs of logs (would be 48,384r to be exact). Is a mix of those fine?
  5. alrighty, id like 2 dcs of stripped oak logs, 2 dcs of birch logs and 4dcs of birch trapdoors worth of birch logs. i cant be bothered doing the math. cheers!
  6. 4 DCs of birch trapdoors would require 3 DCs of birch logs, so in total that would be 5 DCs of birch logs. The total will come out to 42,336r. I will have the wood ready later today :)
  7. Hello! Can I place an order for 1 DC of Crimson stems, 1 DC of warped stems & 1 DC of mangrove logs?
  8. Hiya :D
    I have the crimson stems and warped stems in stock, so I'll have that ready straight away. The total will be 17,280r. I don't officially offer mangrove logs, so I don't keep any on hand. That being said, I'd be happy to get that for you after agreeing on a price
    tamraaa likes this.
  9. Awesome! name your total and I will send over payment asap. Whatever price you think is fair. :)
  10. I'm selling mangrove logs for 5r at my mall, so I'll go off that price. Total for all logs would come out to 34,560r then
    tamraaa likes this.
  11. Good day Yix, will you be able to do cherry? If so I would like to order a few DCs

o/
  12. I don't currently have any solid plans to carry cherry logs as part of the business. With the update being so fresh, I haven't settled on a price yet or determined an efficient method to farm the logs. I'll post an update here once I have that figured out :)

As I've done before, I can probably make a separate deal if I decide not to carry cherry logs
  13. bump
  14. I am now offering cherry and mangrove logs. They will be the same price as regular logs, which is currently 1.75r
    Raaynn and fadedmartian like this.
  15. woo sweet

can i get 4 dcs of cherry logs and 16 dcs of mangrove? from my math that totals 120,960r. no rush and i will not be able to send over rupees until monday of next week as traveling currently.. TY
    Raaynn and ultipig like this.
  16. Yup, that would be correct. I'm still getting things figured out so expect some lead time
    Raaynn, fadedmartian and ultipig like this.
  17. Hiya Yix. Would like to order.also please.
    5dc of each cherry and mangrove
  18. Put your order in the system :)

I will try my best to fulfill that within two weeks, but as mentioned previously, I'm still working on the farming process. The total will be 60,480r then
    fadedmartian and Raaynn like this.
  19. Crimson and warped stems are now 1.75r each (the same price as regular logs)