[BUISNESS]Quartz Ore CO.

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Kyleewatson, Aug 21, 2014.

1. How this work? You said 20k for 10 stacks earlier xD
  2. 12 Stacks of regular quartz please :) (Half payment made) (Drop off smp3 res: 6004)
  3. Didn't see that thread could I have a refund of my 11,600r.:(
  4. Ohh ok :p
  5. OK guys i see all the talking!!!! I need to make a MAJOR announcement... Due to school you will have to expect extreme delays NOW!!! If u do want a refund I have to do the math and all that please write the amount that u payed if u want a refund I COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND i feel horrible letting y quartz buisness take a HUGE blow and I am very sad that I even have to say this... I will have to say this to sum all this up...
    EXPECT DELAYS.
    I am extremely sry about all of this but I WILL b back into my buisness soon...
    FINNALLY...
    I have to sayif you still don't want a refund I will have to do it sometime later this week again I am extremely sry about all this i just had all my stuff burn in the nether 3 straight times trying to get ur ore and blocks... I am very annoyed how this happens when I start getting busy... So again I WILL eventually get around to ALL of ur orders but if u don't want to wait then please post amount payed and I will fully refund your order as I see it D:
  6. So if u can wait I promise I will try to get to it.. I'm just sooo frustrated at the nether right now and I don't have a muh more items to bring in :( I'm terribly sry
  7. I am having an awful time saying this but techfilmer you have been...

refunded D:
  8. I will b trying to finish 4d_m1n's order then urs jaydenirwin
  9. Guys I just refunded 4d_m1n 800 so he is no longer getting ore so I will try to help u out Jaydenirwin
  10. This hurts so bad
    I'm just gonna take a break guys... I will complete ur order later Jayden1rwin
  11. Eh, don't worry I'll buy it when your back up maybe just need the quartz (Tomorrowish) to finish museum.
  12. 10 stacks of ore please. And i donate 1.5k towards your service. Thanks
  13. Ok by harrows if u read correctly then u should know that it will b done late this week or so and I apreciate the donation ::D
  14. Can I buy 2 stacks of quartz ore? (2.4k)
  15. Hey guys my computer just crashed majorly.... I had just gotten to jaydenirwin's it could take days to get fixed... One bad thing after another :( I am trying everything to fix it 4 u guys!
  16. You all are getting refunds because my computer is officially broken... So tell me how much I owe u for refunds I cannot do your orders for a WHILE so I'm making it a mandatory refund so please tell me below
  17. I would like 10 stacks please. I'll set up a chest for you at 1947 (smp1). I will send payment when I see you online. Thank you very much!
  18. Buisness is closed for a while...
    PenguinDJ likes this.
  19. Thx tedrocker... Yes I am currently shut down for a while very sry
  20. Ok sounds good. Let me know if you re open. :D