[BUISNESS]Quartz Ore CO.

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by Kyleewatson, Aug 21, 2014.

1. Due to me being busy at school almost i have to admit your orders will be delayed im very sry but i have to learn :D
    toxicscopes likes this.
  2. i have about 10 stacks and trying to get 16 then coming back...
  3. finished farkflight12's thats 7.2k, PenguinDJ yours is also done
    4d-m1n yours will b next
    4d_m1n likes this.
  4. 4d_m1n all my time seraching for ore have seemed nonexistant i can find ANY! and i have been searching! i have some already and if u come to 8838 then u can pick sum up sry about the nether being out XD
  5. ok, i'll just take a refund then. 7800 R
  6. wait i almost finished it im in the nether right now
  7. if u come to 8838 i have 5 stacks there tottally for u
    i have been searching 4ever im still trying! i will tottally finish it today
  8. If it isnt done 100% today then u will get all ur money back AND a 1k bonus because of my failure
  9. I NEED HUGE HELP!!! PLEASE post if u can help me! i am stuck in the nether with 2 hearts and i know where i was but i will burn in lava if someone doesnt help me! please somebody!
  10. Can't place water in nether :L You going to have to take the death sadly.
  11. i just lost 13 stacks of ore and im about to blow up from being so mad i lost all my stuff to the nether so it may b tommarow please give me another chance 4d_m1n
  12. Should always bring fire resistance pots :p
  13. But you didn't drink them :p
  14. Either buy it from the shop or pay what the person offers >.> They keep their prices for a reason...
  15. They aren't though... labor cost money and kylee does it fast so that is also part of the pay...
  16. I've taken what was in the chest for me AND I have paid.
  17. See xD
  18. lol sry guys i need a little time off i just got ALL my stuff burned and im TRYING to complete 4d_m1n's and i feel extremely bad that it is taking so long
  19. hey 4d_m1n i understand if u want me to give u a refund please post if u do.. i believe i owe u 1150r? because i gave u 5 stacks