Black Ops III

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by AmusedStew, Apr 27, 2015.

1. Changed from zombies to aliens to see how people would react.
    AwesomeBuilder33 likes this.
  2. Ah
  3. Going to get it for 2 reasons:
    1. It's treyarch
    2. Zambies
  4. They didn't change it in Ghosts. Ghosts is made by Infinity Ward, and IW has never done anything like zombies or aliens before Ghosts. Zombies is a Treyarch thing (and looks like will be Sledgehammer's too). :p
  5. SOMEONE GET ME A TICKET AND A CONDUCTOR'S HAT -gets on hype train- Gotta be better than Call of Duty "Goomba Stomp" Advanced Warfare.

Edit: Gotta love Paint It Black.
    AmusedStew and codygraw101 like this.
  6. codygraw101 and FDNY21 like this.
  7. Going to have to watch E3 tomorrow to see what they say about BO3 :)
  8. Luckily for me, I never pay attention to when these games are coming out which makes me not have hype.

Since I have no high expectations, I never get let down! Woohoo!
    PenguinDJ and FDNY21 like this.
  9. The one CoD I really enjoyed (before they started going into the great depression of Call of Duty) was Call of Duty: Black Ops II and Call of Duty: World at War. They both have interesting storylines and wonderful multiplayer. However, afer Ghosts, it just seemed less fun.
  10. I lost faith in call of duty after modern warfare 2. I enjoyed playing modern warfare 2 but both mw3 and black ops seemed like little kids games. I have been playing first person shooters for too long to sacrifice competition for ease of play. Playing competitive games on semi pro levels, cod simply has nothing to offer me... like nothing. I was playing reach and my friends kept asking me to come play mw3 with them. I told them to come play a game that actually required skill. I went over and played for the first time 25-0. Stood up, walked out and went and played a competitive game again.

I tried the campaigns for 4 different CoD games. They were all horrible. Til this day I have no clue what is going on in halo as far as the story and I have spent a collective 3000+hours playing the different games of the series combined. I don't even know the names of the npc monsters. AI is still not smart enough to be fun to play against. PVP yo, multiplayer.
  11. I didn't like Modern Warfare so I edited your list heh

World at War was the best but it doesn't stand up, it's hard to go back to the slower mechanics once you've gotten used to BOII.
  12. My favorite COD for zombies is Black Ops 1.
    My favorite COD for multiplayer is... none of them.
  13. zombies was pretty great on WaW too
    jkjkjk182 and FDNY21 like this.
  14. I'd say that zombies was the best on WAW... I hope that they make another WWII game. No idea why they stopped making the WW2 ones after WAW, many of the recent ones have been terrible, I've seen many others wanting a WW2 game again as well :p
    AmusedStew and jkjkjk182 like this.
  15. Well, I have the all the DLC's for BO1, including all the WAW zombies maps :p

If you read one of my earlier posts on this thread, I think Nazi zombies is coming back (Or something similar)
    FDNY21 likes this.
  16. I'n not specifically on about the zombies, more the WWII game - I want them to make another WWII one with Nazi Zombies, rather than all of Advanced Warfare Exo Zombie stuff, the recent stuff isn't so good to be honest :p It's not as fun as it used to be...
    AmusedStew and AwesomeBuilder33 like this.
  17. Yeah, Nazi Zombies is the best... Exo Zombies is only fun for a short time, but I am able to play Treyarch zombies for hours on end :).

Im watching tomorrow, apparently they are also releasing the beta release date as well.
    AwesomeBuilder33 and FDNY21 like this.
  18. ummmm now I want to go play zombies

thanks all! i didn't need anything else to help me procrastinate today lol
    FDNY21 likes this.
  19. Im super mad atm...

So now, Sony has paid bank to get digital content before Xbox. This pisses me off, ever since I can remember we have been getting the content first. All I can say is this: Sony paid soooooooooooo much money for this.

Any who, I am pissed. :p

Oh yeah, and Sony gets the beta before us so... :(
  20. You have been getting the content first because in the past, Microsoft has been the one paying out the big bucks for it lol.