Biggest Drop Party Ever

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by CoryLovesYou, Jul 12, 2015.

1. Go big or go home.

POST YOUR LOOT BELOW!
  2. I got bored and left
    nfell2009 likes this.
  3. If you find a good spot, you can just stand there lol that's what I'm doing.
  4. Where is this happening at?
  5. SMP2 at /v 3388
  6. The potato supporter voucher was a scam.
    PenguinDJ and wkramer79 like this.
  7. Exactly what I did. Just stood there :p I got a couple promos and some useful items :)
  8. Me before I read the thread:

Me after I read the thread:
  9. If you got bored you dont need to attend our drop parties anymore then. Sorry that you didnt enjoy your time.
  10. ): Im sorry you missed it,i posted the link above to my drop party forums so you can watch it for future notifications !
    FDNY21 likes this.
  11. I see the thread, but there was no bump saying the event was about to take place from what I can see so I didn't hear about it till it was over, but maybe I can come next time! :D
  12. Did anyone get the Walrus Hide?
  13. O im sorry i thought i bumped for today XD my bad

Yes there were 4 hides
  14. That whole "X7mx's head book voucher" thing made my brain bleed.

I would like to state for anyone who got one, you knew more about it than I did until everyone showed up on my lot.
    Qkazoo07, PenguinDJ and FDNY21 like this.
  15. >biggest drop party ever
    >doesnt even have 100 players
    >i leled
  16. Hey, it was enough people that two SMP2 residents whispered me to throw massive temper tantrums about people having fun, and slowing down their game. It's not my drop party, people.
  17. it was also enough that we had to ask krysyy on mumble to make the max # of people allowed on the server to be lifted a little, which btw thank you again krysyy :p
  18. im not saying it wasnt big, but it isnt the biggest ever
    ww2fan168 likes this.
  19. Pics or it didn't happen, as the kids say these days.