Biggest Drop Party Ever

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by CoryLovesYou, Jul 12, 2015.

1. deathtomb threw one that was 250 people, i threw one that was about 120, and krysyy threw a weird one during her red dragon event. they used to be pretty commonly large for the people who invested time in a drop party, of course usually they were announced months in advance and people combined drop parties to make them huge, now someone is throwing one every other day.
    TigerstarMC likes this.
  2. I threw one with 6 million people. We had Notch heads, Dragon Diamonds, and an original copy of E.T for the Atari. Of course, I don't have a pic, so I can't really back it up...
    TigerstarMC likes this.
  3. I stage my drop parties a month in advance, I have a whole forum saying when the next date is going to be and getting everyone prepared,I have them every first sunday of the month and the items are always planned ahead.
  4. I agree w/ that statement.. when RainbowChin did one Drop Party it filled the whole server.
  5. You guys... You have both had/have attended big drop parties, good. There no need to bicker about who had the biggest or who has been to the biggest. I think you are missing the point here of trying to have fun :c

Edit: Sorry for the half post, I was making around and hit the post button too early
    TigerstarMC and Qkazoo07 like this.
  6. Thank you chicken, Tbh when rupees posted this we never knew he was going to title this. 7 nor I claim this to be the biggest ever but we were still having fun doing them, and thats all that matters
  7. It was a joke, people take things too serious in EMC now.