Been off of EMC and the Internet for a bit

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by LittleRobotSeffy, Sep 3, 2017.

1. So, some of you might have noticed that I haven't been around after I stepped down from being a Moderator. I don't feel like I owe anyone an explanation, but I am in a rough place and I want to explain why, for my own mental health.
    I have been with my husband since 2004. We got married in 2009. In that time our relationship deteriorated. Part of the reason why I game is to have any human contact at all, because slowly over time Steve quit talking to me. He would say he was busy and basically make any excuse. And I would be quiet, because I didn't want to make him uncomfortable. I caught him doing something that made me really sad in April 2016. I tried really hard to keep us together, and he didn't like to think anything was wrong, so it got worse. He asked me to stop spending so much time online, but he didn't stop using his laptop. Recently he told me that I give him too much anxiety and he asked me to leave. So now we are getting a divorce.
    I quit being a Moderator because I was too stressed and I started being meaner than I would like. I am not sure if I will go back, but I will probably be online more often once I get my own place. Right now I am couch surfing.
    Many people on here are friendly with me and I consider quite a few of you to be good friends. I am sorry I neglected you all.
  2. Seffy, though I was on a long EMC break when you were Moderator, I have heard great things about you, mainly how much you were liked by the community. I myself have been in a rough patch of life, so I applaud you for deciding on your own terms to step down as Moderator, and I hope you one day (once life has settled down of course) to become a moderator once again.

Even though you don't know me, I implore you to come to me if you need anything.

-Faded
    Eviltoade likes this.
  3. I know it's hard but remember that if someone will not accept you for you, then they are not worth it. You will get through this and you will be better for it. I been there before and got through it, I know you will too. Until then you have all of us here that want you as you are, to be the best you and nothing short of it!
  4. Wow that's a lot of news I don't know what to say but the best of luck to you. I have never met you but I have heard good stories about you....and fish.
  5. aww seffy, you deserve a good and happy life. hang in there girl! (we do miss you)
  6. It was great to catch you on Utopia earlier today! Thank you for explaining what ended up happening, you made the right choices with your situation and I know things will improve once you are able to settle your roots. I'm glad to see you back!
  7. I miss you all so much. I am probably going to be on more often in the future.
  8. Hey, you haven't neglected anyone. You've put yourself, your real life, and your mental health first. There's nothing to apologise for there.

I don't know you personally, but from what I saw from your time as moderator and your interactions with the community members here, I know you deserve a better life than what you had and what you have currently, and I hope your situation improves soon.

We'll be right here when you return, provided aliens don't invade Earth first or something.
  9. You're the best of the best <3
  10. You are a wonderful and lovely person Seffy and I think you're fantastic. My friendship is yours as always and I'm so glad you're moving forward and away from that so unsavory human. <3
  11. stay safe my first ever waifu (人´ω`*)♡
    LittleRobotSeffy and Eviltoade like this.
  12. YOU ARE!
    LongJohnSlvrs and Eviltoade like this.
  13. Hope everything gets better from now on!! Love from me! :)
    Eviltoade likes this.
  14. Seffy i love you sweetheart <3 keep your head up ok! <3
    Eviltoade likes this.
  15. seffy is a girl?
    DarkModFallen likes this.
  16. Well, yeah. You didn't know?
    LittleRobotSeffy likes this.
  17. Seffers! Take your time boi, enjoy da weather do what you need. We'll be here when you return ^-^/ <3
    LittleRobotSeffy and Eviltoade like this.
  18. You don't need the title of Moderator. You've got the title of Seffy, and on this server, that's one of the highest titles of honor. Hang tough, cause you are. And kick ass when it presents itself :D
  19. no, Now is the Return.

More precisely a 34 year old Woman. Do you need pictures?

Honor itself!!!
  20. only if they are pictures of you firing a bow indiscriminately
    PikminSplatoon likes this.