Battmeghs Photography!

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by batmegh, May 3, 2013.

?

so what do you think?!

Meghan Lohr Photography 7 vote(s) 35.0%
Triple M Photography 13 vote(s) 65.0%
  1. What about Mx3? Or 3xM Photography?
    OR.
    "Super M Photography"
    That is a fantastic name.
  2. I vote "Super M Photography"
    You could have a Camera with a cape as the logo, or an M with a cape.
    I am so serious about this. It catches peoples eye. Who isn't going to remember the letter M wearing a cape? That's like not remembering how the Count from sesame street talks.
  3. I'm 13...On the 10th :p
    I'm thinking about kids...because...well... My mum and dad had me at quite an early age, and I feel like it's going to happen to me even earlier...BUT it probably won't happen because only one girl has ever liked me, and we both hate eachother :D
    I wonder if it works with Doctor Who... I have every single episode of that (from 1963, not just the 2005 reboot) on my computer...and I got into Doctor Who when I was 4 :p (About 8 years ago last month). Also my mum's a childminder, so I have about 5 kids in my house every day >.>
  4. Let's just not get into this whole topic AT ALL.
    I forsee very, bad things taking place.
    I am stopping myself from getting annoyed right now :p
    mba2012 likes this.
  5. i'd really hope it wouldn't happen earlier... :confused:

oh well. lol. it was a good thought, for a few hours. :p
  6. It wasn't that early... my dad was 29 and my mum was 26... I don't think I was planned ._. My 2 brothers deffo were, but me and my little sister weren't (while giving me 'the talk', she said my sister is the example of no protection...A mistake but a good mistake) >.>
    And also... Let's get off this topic and go back to Batty's name-choosing :p
  7. Maybe you have to go with IcC's idea?
    battmeghs likes this.
  8. Or we can do what Joe suggested...
    Mmm Photography....
    battmeghs likes this.
  9. lol that is not early! lol my god. i thought you were implying you were going to have a child before you turned 14! *wipes sweat off her forehead *yew...
    sadly, regretably, that doesn't seem like an option either.
    https://www.google.com/webhp?source=search_app#output=search&sclient=psy-ab&q=mmm+photography&oq=mmm+photo&gs_l=hp.1.0.0i20j0j0i22i30l7j0i8.1180.2313.1.3995.9.9.0.0.0.0.137.945.5j4.9.0...0.0...1c.1.12.hp.ekHQSA1OqwY&psj=1&bav=on.2,or.r_cp.r_qf.&bvm=bv.45960087,d.dmQ&fp=59522ab026b941d4&biw=1280&bih=899
    jacob5089 likes this.
  10. .... and then you search my actual photography name now, and my deviantart page shows up, my website doesn't... and neither does my facebook page. lol.
    maybe it will... at some point. haha
  11. What the hell? xD I'd rather just stick to jokes about it... :p
    Also, they told me they only really planned to have kids when my mum was 30, but they decided against that >.>
    battmeghs likes this.
  12. What is wrong with these people lol, everything we come up with is taken xD.

Megh's Triple M Photography
    Eh, eh, sounds catchy :p
    battmeghs likes this.
  13. Welcome to the wonderful world of SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) :)
    battmeghs and mba2012 like this.
  14. Triple Megh Photography. ?
    penfoldex, battmeghs and mba2012 like this.
  15. i don't think the world can take 3 of me.
    penfoldex, mba2012 and AmusedStew like this.
  16. tru dat ;) :p
    battmeghs likes this.
  17. There would be too much awesomeness ;)
    battmeghs likes this.