Battlefield 3

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by cddm95ace, Jan 4, 2013.

1. Your opinion not mine! Anyway, i respect your opinion. I would like to discuss this for years but Would be useless.
    cddm95ace likes this.
  2. I think all Cddm is saying is that he just wants to form a group of people from EMC to go casually play Battlefield with. If I understood your idea correctly, you were trying to form a group of EMC players to go around to as many other MC servers as possible and basically force them to all come play on the Empire/integrate our way of doing things on all other servers. In my opinion, that probably wouldn't have worked out that well.
    cddm95ace likes this.
  3. What do you mean by next game generation? Do you mean the next generation of consoles (ps4 etc.) or do you mean next generation of the game (battlefield 4)?
  4. Oh and cddm95ace, i have premium too :)
  5. I suspect he means game. Im guessing that he is referring to how call of duty hasnt been evolving, while battlefield has been, so battlefield is going to be more appealing.
    cddm95ace likes this.
  6. What I was going to say to him was that it was extremely unlikely that battlefield would pass COD simply because COD has fans that come back every year expecting a game that is basically the same, with small revisions and they get that every year. Whereas battlefield doesn't quite have that fan base yet. Also it took battlefield almost a year to get 10 million in sales, while the COD games get more than that in the first week of release. So yeah...
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  7. I am referring to Battlefield 4 and to whatever the next COD game is gonna be. The reason I say this is because although COD currently has a much bigger fan base, BF3 narrowed the gap between the two significantly, and unless COD can come out with some major new feature for its games, I think more and more people will continue to switch, just like I did a year or two ago.

Also, death, I have premium as well.
    sonicol1 likes this.
  8. But a lot of the reason the COD fans stick around is because each year COD refines the working formula that it already has, and the fans like having almost the same game each year. Plus, this is the first year in a while that COD did not break records for the realize, which could easily be contributed to the fact that Halo 4 came out very close to it
  9. Right, and though I don't get that, I do acknowledge that COD will always be successful because of that, I'm just saying the Battlefield will, in my opinion, probably equal if not surpass the popularity of COD as time goes on.
    sonicol1 likes this.
  10. Ok then, I wold retaliate but it would start to get repetitive so...yeah