Battlefield 3

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by cddm95ace, Jan 4, 2013.

1. #SWAG.
  2. #YOLO
    Monster_ likes this.
  3. Stahp -_-
    HylianNinja and Monster_ like this.
  4. Alright, so to get back to the original purpose of this thread, if you'd be interested in joining a PS3 BF3 squad, which currently is only one person on PS3, send me a PM and I'll add you to the list. If we can get at least like 3 or 4 people I'll create a platoon on Battlelog. Oh, and in the PM be sure to include what your PSN and Battlelog username is.
    sonicol1 likes this.
  5. We're friends on psn or whatever you call it (i'm more of an X-Box guy) and i'm usually on my ps3 often.
    Invite me whenever? :D
  6. Okay, do you have/play Battlefield?
    sonicol1 likes this.
  7. That is the only game i play :) other than EMC of course
  8. Really? Sweet. I never have anyone to play with, and now I do. Wanna play sometime today?
    sonicol1 likes this.
  9. haha i can play wednesday through the next sunday. I'm currently away from my Ps3 right now :/
  10. Okay, just msg me on here sometime when you can, as long as its after 2ish West Coast time.
    sonicol1 likes this.
  11. Oh and SoulPunisher, you're the other person who has both, you should join us when we do. What times are you normally available?
    sonicol1 likes this.
  12. Will do my good friend
  13. I don't play my PS3 often. My brother and sister hog it for hours on end and it's really rare when I get a chance to play on it.
  14. oh okay
    sonicol1 likes this.
  15. I never insulted anything or anyone. I just Said facts And my opinion. Cod is more played than battlefield. That is a fact. I gave my opinion And I justified it. I invite you battlefield players to criticize cod in my thread. All games have pros And cons. In my opinion cod is better And I told You why. I Dont care if somebody else hate it. We can share our opinions in peace And in there is no need on fighting. A forum is made for people to share their opinions And discuss about something. It would be horrible if we all think the same. I never denied that cod has cons, it has like battlefield And many other games. There is not a perfect game. I gave my opinion And I justified it just to make You think about. You can come to my thread And tell why You Dont like cod. I apologise if I had insulted anyone. A forum is made for people to discuss. We all have different opinions. I hope this make You think about it. After all we are a minecraft community.
    Last thing to say: i Dont hate your game, I just think cod is better.
    Well this is in response to all ppl who quoted my post. Sorry if I hurt You And thnx for your time.
    cddm95ace likes this.
  16. I never insulted anything or anyone. I just Said facts And my opinion. Cod is more played than battlefield. That is a fact. I gave my opinion And I justified it. I invite you battlefield players to criticize cod in my thread. All games have pros And cons. In my opinion cod is better And I told You why. I Dont care if somebody else hate it. We can share our opinions in peace And in there is no need on fighting. A forum is made for people to share their opinions And discuss about something. It would be horrible if we all think the same. I never denied that cod has cons, it has like battlefield And many other games. There is not a perfect game. I gave my opinion And I justified it just to make You think about. You can come to my thread And tell why You Dont like cod. I apologise if I had insulted anyone. A forum is made for people to discuss. We all have different opinions. I hope this make You think about it. After all we are a minecraft community.
    Last thing to say: i Dont hate your game, I just think cod is better.
    Well this is in response to all ppl who quoted my post. Sorry if I hurt You And thnx for your time.
  17. Sorry for posting twice.
  18. Just click the delete button on one of the posts...
  19. Thank you for that facu, although I think that by the time of the next game generation Battlefield will be more popular that COD. :)
    sonicol1, deathconn and jkjkjk182 like this.
  20. No I meant do you have premium or own all the map packs coz I do