Awesome song recommendations

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Be6Ja1min, Nov 19, 2018.

1. So basically I want awesome songs please recommend everything you’ll think I’ll like anything from egos to super heavy rock music
    Otus_NigRum likes this.
  2. my time has come to show u my super heavy rock music and my big ego
    top_benny likes this.
  3. Ha ha ha ha (laughing so hard not the song the tittle what you said: my super heavy rock music and my big ego
    Otus_NigRum likes this.

4. start em young

these are child appropiate btw, no swearing in them, enjoy!
  5. Thank you but I can’t watch then today
  6. My good sir I have had The Greatest Show running through my head for the past 4 days and I just got it out and now it's stuck in my head again -_-
  7. I'm more of a jazz/post classical person myself, but I do know some, in my oppinion, very good rock-ish music. :p

Melody Gardot's Preacherman. (the song itself starts at 1:30)

Hardkandy's State of You.

The Hidden Ochestra's Antiphon. - Technically experimental classical music, but, without the context of the Album, which defenetly is experimental classical, it could be progressive rock too. (It starts getting seriously rocky at ~4:20, if you're wondering :p )
    FadedMartian likes this.
  8. Guys any type of music not gotta be rock
    FadedMartian likes this.

9. A couple songs that I've been completely obsessed with in the past year or two
  10. it's a rock song, but not really heavy at all. Love it.

one of my favourite classical pieces

INSANELY underrated MJ song
  11. I'm so sorry, it's just so good though!
    Kabloofne likes this.
  12. I said the greatest showman was full of crap music and my teacher got pissed
  13. Ehhh here's a few I'm listening to on repeat atm

It's Not Living (If It's Not With You) - The 1975. Super groovy new wave song about addiction with a great hook, a catchy chorus, and an excellent backing choir (the London Community Gospel Choir). Came out a month ago as a single for the band's upcoming third album, which currently has maximum score reviews in all the publications who have reviewed it so far, so if you want a new album to check out next week keep this one in mind lol.

Love Will Tear Us Apart - Joy Division. Sad yet dancey post-punk song about a failing relationship, released in June 1980, a month after the 23 year old lead singer's death.

I Would Die 4 U - Prince. Fun song with no meaning other than what the title suggests - loving someone, released in 1984. Combines all the best bits of new wave, synth-pop, and funk into one fast-paced three minute song.

Venice B***h - Lana Del Rey. A nine minute long psychadelic rock song that starts off with a slow guitar and Lana singing, before slowly morphing into a synthesizer making weird noises and the electric guitar getting more aggressive and the drums kicking in after about five minutes. I prefer the previous single from her upcoming album, but I like listening to this one because I admire the ambition it has. Song title is in the YouTube video obviously so mods remove if this isnt okay pls thanks

Love It If We Made It - The 1975. An anthemic synth-rock song with a sophisti-pop melody, lifted straight from The Downtown Lights. All about the headlines of today. Also has explicit lyrics.

That's it for now i guess
    God I miss being 14
    top_benny likes this.
  14. He's 9...

15. Pink floyd is one of the greatest bands ever
  16. Oops.

He's already seen it so I guess it's too late to remove? And I suppose there's worse things in the world a nine year old could see.
    Otus_NigRum likes this.