Award Ceremony: Aniyuma - The Legend of the Dragon Trio

Discussion in 'Share Your EMC Creations' started by Hasorko, Mar 13, 2012.

1. pull an all nighter?
  2. What happens if we really want to attend to claim our prizes but the server is full :/ That means we will miss it :(
  3. I'm really sorry, but I can't make it fit for everybody. :( I observed when the most player where at my event and anticipated it would be best to take this time for the award ceremony. But dont worry it is not tooo much you miss on the award ceremony. In the first place it is just ceremony to celebrate the winners. I make sure future things are not limited to some people through timezones.

You might try to log a little early then it should work. Most player who are attracted to the ceremony will log in imediatly before it starts
    loopyeskimojim likes this.
  4. so wait, what is MNT time, for Utah?
  5. If you need another timezone's time, please calculate them yourself. GMT is there so you just have to get the difference.
  6. We start in 15 min. Hope to see alot of you!
  7. Thank goodness I saw this. I would have completely forgot xD
    ISMOOCH and EEJester like this.
  8. Aniyuma!
    hayleycolgan likes this.
  9. Justin already thought of this (maybe it wasn't him?) as the times are customized by where each player lives.
  10. A: it was hasorko (to my understanding) and B: i meant make a new unoffical timezone.
  11. No I mean the times are interpeted on the website based on what timezone you select.