[AUCTION] Unused Pot of Gold

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by 607, Sep 26, 2015.

?

Have you got/are you planning to get Super Mario Maker?

Yes. 5 vote(s) 25.0%
No, I'm not planning to get a Wii U. 11 vote(s) 55.0%
No, although I do have/want a Wii U. 4 vote(s) 20.0%
  1. I'll assume the price has capped here? Fine by me, honestly, this is quite much already ;)
  2. 31k
    607 likes this.
  3. 32k ;)
    607 likes this.
  4. Oh, wow!
    ShelLuser likes this.
  5. Omg. You're getting 32k for A pot of gold? I need to create more auctions.. :p
    607 likes this.
  6. I know, right? I wasn't expecting it too! xD Honestly, when I bought 32 Pots of Gold, I felt like I was wasting money, but I was like "Oh well, I don't care, I get more money than I need anyway from voting". But when I tried auctioning them I noticed I'd get more than my money back! :p
    But 32k? That's definitely a huge new record. Which might be interesting, is that I'm keeping track of some statistics in Excel... ;)
  7. Aw, I just noticed I put the answers to the poll on not publicly visible >.<
  8. I believe I have won ;)
    607 likes this.
  9. when is the next time you'll be on?
  10. Why?
    Anyway, do you want me to mail the Pot of Gold, do you want to pick it up on smp8 or smp7 or do you want it delivered to anywhere but smp3?
  11. mailing it is fine, would you like an extra 50r to cover that cost?
  12. Yes, I'd appreciate that! :) I'll be able to mail you it this weekend, I'm pretty sure.
    spart3117 likes this.
  13. and its a tad late but Happy 1k days :D
  14. Oh! Thanks for telling me, I guess :p
  15. Mailed! :)
    You weren't that late with telling me about the 1000 days either; only a day or so! If you wouldn't have told me it might have had taken months! (wow, is that correct English? I got confused there)
    f_Builder_s likes this.