Auction: Unused Pickaxe, Silk Touch, Unbreaking III, no reserve!

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by coderpath, Mar 1, 2012.

1. 10k for unbreakable 3 silktouch diamond pickaxe
  2. Bid is now 10,000r.

Remember with the Unbreakable III enchantment it will last about 4 times longer than a regular diamond pickaxe.

3. Bid is 11,000r.

Note: There is no minimum bid increment. If someone wants to bid 11,001r that's fine :)
  4. can i bid 13k now. i am on smp5
  5. Bid is now 20,000r (there is no minimum bid increment. 20,001r is acceptable)

Here's a description of the two enchantments:

Silk Touch:
    Allows the collection of normally unobtainable blocks such as Ores, Mycelium, Double Slabs and Huge Mushrooms. (nb: Silk Touch I is the highest rating).

Unbreaking:
    This pickaxe will last on average 4 times longer than a regular diamond pickaxe. At each use, there's a chance the tool's durability will not decrease. This has the highest unbreaking rating of III which means it has a chance to use up a use of (100/(3+1))% = (100/4)% = 25%.

6. oops nvm i missed like 4 pages of bids
  7. Bid is now 21,000r

If this is the final bid, then ignoramoose will win the auction on Tuesday March 6th at 3:46 PST. That is, of course, if someone doesn't bid 21,001r (1r minimum bid increment)
  8. philip1983 has withdrawn his bid in a PM to me, so ignoramoose's bid is still the highest bid.

Bid is back to 21,000r

If this is the final bid, then ignoramoose will win the auction on Tuesday March 6th at 3:46 PST.
  9. He's withdrawn all of them, or just the highest one? If he's withdrawn all of them, it should be at 18k.
  10. He's withdrawn just the highest one.