[Auction] Unlucky Bow

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by spartan0405, Jul 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. All other competitors for this item, I implore you: drop out of this auction now.

15,000 rupees.
    MrUnknownian likes this.
  2. That's a hell of a way to enter an auction :)
  3. 15,100r

I have no issues taking this auction from you :D
  4. 21k

It is an Unlucky bow, after all. Give it to me, then you can watch me fall into a lava pool and never get out.
  5. 22k-I Will Win This Bow!
  6. 23k

YOU WILL NOT!
  7. 25k-THIS BOW IS NOW MY MAIN PRIORITY
  8. Jokes on you, I've dropped out because I managed to buy one for 15k. ;)
    Ultimamaxx likes this.
  9. D: Where From?
  10. Really?

You go on someone's thread and say that? this is a flagrant violation of the rules as well as a perfect example of "no class".

As much as I hate to do it though, I have to agree with him. I started this auction at 5k and figured I'd probably get around 15k. The last time I checked it was 20k and I check it now it's up to 30k. 30k is too much for this bow.

The problem is, I'm not sure what to do about it. Personally, I'd like to cancel the auction. If I had enough bows, I sell them to all the bidders for 15k but I don't have enough. At this time, I only have 2.

If the bidders are ok with it, I'd like to ask a mod to close this down. Maybe try again in a few days?

Let me know what you guys think.
  11. I just messaged a mod and I'm going to try and get his permission to close this auction.

One of my roles here in EMC is that of a Weapon Smith. Actually I'm a Mob Hunter/Explorer/Weapon Smith. One of my goals is to supply the best weapons and armor at "reasonable prices".

I really appreciate everyone's interest in this auction but it passed reasonable some time ago. I would honestly value this bow at 15k and I'd rather making nothing than to sell something for twice the value that it's worth. That's just the way I am.

I'm working on more bows now and I'd be happy to put all the bidders on a list and offer them to each for 15k as I get them done.

Sorry for the inconvenience.
  12. So can I just buy it from you for 15k?
  13. So, I can't close the auction or I'll be blacklisted. I was afraid of that.

High_jacker when you win this auction, if you should decide to back out, I wouldn't say anything ;)
  14. I'm keeping track of everyone who bid. As I finish the bows I'll contact everyone who bid and offer them the bow for 15k.
    High_jacker will get the first chance, you'll be second. Then it'll be H_Cat and kramer.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.