[Auction] Unlucky Bow

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by spartan0405, Jul 5, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hi guys!

Up for bid is another weapon from my personal arsenal. I call it the Unlucky Bow because anything shot with it is very unlucky! This bow started out as a very rare drop from an enraged skeleton. It originally came with unbreaking 3 flame 2 and power 2. You can only get flame 2 from that very rare drop. I took the bow to my armory and kicked the power up to 5 and added infinity. I use the same type of bow myself and it always makes me laugh. You shoot a mob, they dance around on fire for a sec and then fall over. This bow will one shot creepers, spiders and skeletons about 90% of the time! Zombies sometimes take 2 shots. I use this bow side by side with my Lucky Bow and this is my preferred bow. The only time I use my Lucky Bow is when I'm trying to get a good drop fron an Enraged. (This bow is not a promo)

I don't use Punch on my bows but if the winning bidder wants it, I'll add it at no additional cost!

Item being auctioned: Very Rare Bow
    Starting Bid: 5000
    Min Bid Increment: 100r
    Auction End: 24 hours after last valid bid
    Bow Will be mailed to the winning bidder
    2014-06-06_12.46.00.png
    Mirr0rr likes this.
  2. Is this legit or just enchanted and renamed?
  3. It's not in the wiki
  4. It's a player made item (the original bow drops from an enraged skeleton)
  5. Wait what? I'm extremely confused
  6. This bow originated as a "Very Rare" drop from an Enraged Skeleton.

http://empireminecraft.com/wiki/enraged-skeleton/

When it dropped it had unbreaking 3, power 2, and flame 2. What makes this bow unique is the flame 2. You can't get flame 2 in vanilla Minecraft only flame 1.

So, I took the bow, enchanted it to power 5 and added infinity.

The important thing for you to know is that this in a one shot one kill bow about 90% of the time. No other bow can match that not even the Lucky Bow.
    MrUnknownian and Mirr0rr like this.
  7. Oh ok. I see it now. Well I'm out.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.