[Auction] That Blue Shiny Paper

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by cTJx, Oct 24, 2016.

?

Next Auction?

Poll closed Nov 8, 2016.
Diamond Supporter 4 vote(s) 26.7%
Gold Supporter 2 vote(s) 13.3%
Iron Supporter 0 vote(s) 0.0%
Collection of Promos? 9 vote(s) 60.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I wonder what he's doing
  2. No need to pay. There is staff intervention going on, so for now, this auction is on hold until further notice.
  3. I would like to know if I will be getting my diamond voucher.
    UltiPig likes this.
  4. Until Krysyy responds to me, I do not know. Something about auction manipulation.
  5. I would like to be informed of what is happening. I should not have to wait this long.
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  6. ask krysyy
  7. If you do not wish to wait any longer, as this auction has illegal bids from an "accomplice", it is deemed to be illegal. I was waiting on Krysyy's word to just send the item, but as she has not gotten back to me, this auction is closed. Sorry for the major inconvenience caused.
  8. Sorry, I forgot to mention. Unfortunately, you will not be receiving the items.
  9. You know you could of gotten the item and then auctioned it not wait after
  10. I believe that only staff members can close this auction and if they did they would post on this thread.
  11. I see no reason why this auction has been delayed. Until Krysyy has reviewed this, the auction is suspended, not closed. If no foul play has occurred then the auction was won by BenMA for 380k.

_cTJ_, please ensure you have the voucher available, BenMA, please keep the rupees available.
  12. Well, they aren't anymore. Because I was under the inpression I wasn't getting the item. Now, I don't see how this was fair tome because I had to wait so damn long. It shouldn't be right to make be pay.
  13. No problem, as it has been delayed like this that is up to you. Thought by warning you it would give you a chance to buy if youstill wished to.

_ctj_ must however must retain the voucher until Krysyy has decided anything further.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.