[Auction] Stuff you can't live without!!1!

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by haastregt, Feb 6, 2018.

?

What should I auction next?

1 DC clocks 7 vote(s) 25.0%
1 DC poisonous potato 11 vote(s) 39.3%
1 DC comparators 10 vote(s) 35.7%
  1. Bump!
    And Raaynn is back in the lead With 180K! This auction is getting close to 1/5th of a million rupees, will we reach that? Find out on the next episode of "Who Wants to Bid a million(aire)?"!
    Support the BHRBF.
    1 rupee = 1 more impossible trivia question.
    (seriously at this point my bumps aren't even making sence anymore xP)
    Patr1cV and 607 like this.
  2. Bump!
    Fun fact: This auction is now the second most viewed auction hosted this year with over 750 views, thanks everyone for showing your love to this good cause!
    Support the BHRBF.
    1 rupee = 1 motivation for me actually hosting the DC poisonous potato auction (you guys don't have mercy on me eh? :p).
  3. The sixth most viewed auction, actually. :p I don't think you took into account there are also auctions from this year that have been archived already. ;)
    haastregt likes this.
  4. 180 081
    haastregt likes this.
  5. 190k
    On the way
    To say
    #1 auction Eh!
    607 and haastregt like this.
  6. Bump!
    Raaynn get's the way this auction works ;). And not to forget, all yer bids are for a good cause!
    Support the BHRBF.
    1 rupee = 1 way to pay in India.
  7. Bump!
    I havent really bumped at this time yet, I think, but I wanted to make the tunnel of love event :p. I really don't have much more to say this bump :oops:.
    Support the BHRBF.
    1 rupee = 1 string.

(I asked the community this time, thanks SkeleTin :p).
    Patr1cV, 607 and Sazukemono like this.
  8. Bump!
    So today was my first free saturday since a year, where I could play overwatch the whole day and do nothing :p! So you should hit the notification bell and donate my patreon!
    Support the BHRBF.
    1 rupee = 1 SR higher in overwatch.
  9. Bump!
    These bumps are written with much love :). Pro tip: You can enjoy these messages even móre if you are in the lead of this auction!
    Support the BHRBF.
    1 rupee = 1 less sleep deprivation lol I should really get to bed :rolleyes:.
  10. Bump!
    Just 17 hours left on this auction, will Raaynn finally be able to collect all these gorgeous goodies :D?
    Support the BHRBF.
    1 rupee = 1 more time extension on this auction to test Raaynn's patience (Although he told us he has plenty ;)).
  11. Bump!
    There once was an auction, with a chance to win the most awesome (and random lol) combination of items you have ever seen... But wait a second, that auction is still ongoing, and you are looking right at it ;)!
    Support the BHRBF.
    1 rupee = 1 part two on this epic fairy tail.
  12. Bump!
    Get yer hockus pockus wizardly enchants to make the most magical armour now you still can!
    Support the BHRBF.
    1 rupee = 1 more Harry Potter movie.
  13. Bump!
    45 minutes left on this auction, last chance for a great deal involving great goodies :D!
    Support the BHRBF.
    1 rupee = 1 fun.
  14. Raaynn has won the auction for 190 000 rupees! Congrats!
    The BHRBF greatly appreciates your devotion to this auction :p

I want to thank everyone who participated in this auction, I had a lot of fun hosting this one :D!
    I will set up the access chests when I get home in a couple hours @9372 auction on smp4. If you happen to be in the wild or some other reason you can't pick up there, message me :).
  15. Wild man... wild. Tho I happen to not be in the wild.. not on four anyway...

So.. is that it then...

Have I won?

Dont wish to appear impatient...

:D
  16. Indeed, you have won this delicious stash of goodies ;). I'm setting up the access chests in a couple hours when I get home :) yeah, another small wait :eek:, but you were good at those right? :p).

On a side note, it seems that I am going to farm a DC of poisonous potato's. What am I doing with my life..
  17. That is perfectly fine.

Gives me an opportunity then, to select which form of payment I shall use.

"1 rupee = 1 lucky valentine."
    Well, this is a nice thought, but I am a slow typist, so pointedly noted by Sr. Toade during our recent valentine trivia :)

.....and alas the day has in fact already passed by... so... guess not.

so perhaps
    "1 rupee = 1 more impossible trivia question."
    ......but not sure I want to learn 190000 answers.

I would easily go with "1 rupee = 1 more Harry Potter movie."
    but not totally certain Miss Rowling will live long enough to write another 189993 sequels...

:rolleyes:

really exciting to acquire these golden hoe's. Just what I was in need of most of all...
  18. I feel this would have been humorous "1 rupee = 1 meme." for 190000 laughs proving for FUN 190000x over :)
    "1 rupee = 1 fun." and much better than "1 rupee = 1 string." just to wind some rope...

But truly wished to send 190000 epicalyx, just how classy would THAT be!

"1 rupee = 1 epicalyx."

but alright... I happen to know you are in a HURRY haastregt....

so..... guess it will just have to be
    "1 rupee = 1 rupee."

190000 of them on the way...
    607 and TomvanWijnen like this.
  19. Haha, I did not intend those bumps that way, but you can surely read them like that :p. I should definitely not become a lawyer or something. (I actually ment those bumps as a variation of the 1 like = 1 prayer memes, or for what the BHRBF would be able to do with a rupee).

Very glad now that I included the 1 rupee = 1 rupee one :p.
    (also your post made me laugh way more than they should've xP)

Payment received, the access chests have been set up at /v 9372 auction.
    Enjoy your stuff! Thank you :).
    Patr1cV, 607 and Raaynn like this.