Auction: Silk Touch Diamond Pick

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by d1223m, Jan 10, 2012.

1. As in subject and unused. It doesnt have any more enchantments unfortunatly.

* Voting will end 12 hours after the last bid
    * You must collect the item from my lot - I will set up a chest for you
    * Non payment or messing me around will result in exclusion from further auctions
    * There is a reserve price - you will not get the item for 2r
  2. I bid 3000 rupees
  3. 5000, and screenshots would be nice :D
  4. your welcome to not believe me :p
  5. I trust you, just always nice
  6. Let's not kid ourselves, it's going to get this high anyways: 15K
  7. You bid 15k icecreamcow ?
  8. O bs lol .... You can afford that cause you get paid a bunch of rupees every day :( I bid 15,001 . To congrats me on getting gold supporter either tonight or tomorrow night :)
  9. Or diamond supporter still thinking about it. I am at school :3
  10. Actually, running a proper store will get you way more than the max supporter bonus. :)
  11. Also 15,002 lol
  12. Or auctioning silk touch picks...
  13. I think I might be adding a new rule to my rules... :rolleyes:
  14. So over pricing items and selling them is the best way to sell stuff? Knowing you are able to spawn some items and I don't know if you have or have not spawne items so that is my reply to that comment.
  15. Hey we are bidding. It isn't like we aren't rising the price or not bidding for the item
  16. It would also be unfair to just add a rule in while we are bidding for an item you are selling
  17. Just joking!

( and Iv never changed the rules on a running auction )
  18. I only use that power for city projects. I much prefer playing Minecraft legit, keeps it more fun that way. Plus the admins have checks in place to make sure we play legit and don't use the power for bad reasons. :)
    copherfield likes this.