[Auction] One double chest of lava

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by guhenry3, Apr 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well, he can have it for 10k. If you're going to let him out, I bid 1.5k
    Typically these auctions end 24hrs after the last bid. I haven't seen the auctioneer weigh in.
  2. Yeah, he says he's not allowed to add the ending time anymore since he forgot it. He's probably not going to let him go, cause he loves getting ppl banned from auctioning. Don't know why, but......
  3. oh well, good luck MWM!
  4. He wants to get me banned ey, well ill get the money. But this auction is invalid AKA auction needs to be taken down.
  5. You're just saying that cause you don't want to lose 10k. Think before you bid.
  6. I had the money mate! I just went broke! listen! And this auction is INVALID as there is no END TIME. Jeez.
    Bu11dawg likes this.
  7. I don't know bout that. Ask Guhenry3. Not me.
  8. Ok Auction End time has been updated and to answer the other issue about the bidding amount, Anyone that places a bid is stuck with that bid with a few exceptions. Saying that you have run out of the rupees after you placed the bid is not a valid reason. As some of you have mentioned, the auction holder has the option to allow the person who bid to drop out of the auction and for the next person who bid prior to take the auction, but this is not something we promote as it can encourage people to make false bids. Basically don't bid more than you can afford and once you do bid, keep that money in your wallet until you either pay or are out bid. If the person that wishes to back out has a history of this then that can result in them being banned from the auctions all together. We deal with that on a case by case basis. Anyways, now that I have fixed this auction for the auction holder the auction will expire 24 hours from now.
  9. MrWhosMagic has won 1 1/2 hours ago
    Ill send you a pm this afternoon its impossible to type on my smartphone
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.