[closed] Mob Souvenir Auction

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by GreninjaFroakie, Mar 5, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Items
    Armor Sponsored by Aquarium :)
    • Diamond Helmet (Aqua Affinity, Respiration III, Protection IV, Unbreaking III, Mending)
    • Diamond Chestplate (Protection IV, Thorns III, Unbreaking III, Mending)
    • Diamond Pants (Protection IV, Thorns III, Unbreaking III, Mending)
    • Diamond Boots (Protection IV, Feather Falling IV, Depth Strider III, Unbreaking III, Mending)
    Mob Heads

• Stray Heads (x2)
    • Witch Heads (x2)
    • Enderman Head
    • Spider Head
    Potions

• 10.5 DCs of Water Bottles
    • 2 DCs of Potion of Fire Res (3:00)
    Misc.

• 2 DCs of Soul Speed III Books
    • 17 Stacks of Flight 1 Rockets
    Starting Bid: 1r
    Minimum Bid Increment: 1r
    Auction Ends: 24 hrs after last valid bid
    Pickup/Preview: /v +aquarium on Utopia (directly on the right when you first TP in)
    Winner of this auction can keep the shulker boxes ;) Happy bidding y'all!
  2. Auction is paused as of the time of this post, pending resolution of an outstanding issue.

If continued, staff will post the new ending time when the auction is reopened.
  3. ?? waht hapened
  4. Auction is reopened. New ending time, barring further bids, is 11:45 AM EMC time Tuesday, March 7th. Current leader is below.

Should a bid be placed inside this window, the auction will continue at the listed intervals before closing.

EDIT: Additionally, please note that some items of the auction has changed. If you wish to withdraw your bid as a result of these changes daanhu, please send me a forum PM.
  5. I'm confused... What items changed?
  6. I wasn't aware that the 5 music discs that I originally had listed had to be auctioned off in quantities greater than 9 of each. I went ahead and asked Elfin to replace the 5 music discs with 5 more stacks of Flight 1 Rockets :)
    We3_MPO and Tuqueque like this.
  7. I double checked with Elfin and I can confirm that Daanhu has won this auction for the bid listed above.

I will set up access sometime time tomorrow ;) pay when you can.
  8. i will pay you as soon as i can were can i pick it up
  9. Oops my bad, congrats Daanhu!
  10. tnx i got it for less than i exspected xd will ay her 2k any ways
  11. Access is open daanhu :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.