[Auction] Gold Supporter Voucher

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by BreezyMan, Sep 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Item: 1 Gold Supporter Voucher
    Starting Bid: 150k
    Minimum Bid Increment: 2.5k
    Auction Ending Time: 48 hours after the last valid bid
    Pickup: SMP6 /v +ahaus - [Preview] available on site*

*Item can be optionally mailed to the winner
  2. Well if no-one is going to bid on this. I'll take this Golden opportunity to make a bid. I'll bid 150k....
    BreezyMan likes this.
  3. 155k
    BreezyMan likes this.
  4. Gold evening creatures of the night. We have AcientTower and Gage9942 weighing in on thsi auction with Gage9942 in the lead with a bid of 155,000 rupees! Is Gage going to take this golden prize home at this low price? Will AncientTower place a counter bid or is there still someone out there looking for this golden opportunity? Only you know the answers to these question. Only time will tell.
    TomvanWijnen, AncientTower and nltimv like this.
  5. 165
    BreezyMan likes this.
  6. 175k
    BreezyMan likes this.
  7. Gold evening again creatures that BUMP my thread in the night. Looks like Gage9942 has made a come back bid of 175,000 Rupees knocking the prize out of nyhl's hands. Will Gage keep his lead in this bidding contest? Will nyhl come back with another offer returning the favor by knock the prize from Gage's hands or... Is there someone else out there waiting for the bidding to calm down to come in on pounce on this Golden Prize? Only you have the answers to those questions. Only you can write the end of this story.
    nyhl and no_thing like this.
  8. A little more than 12 hours left in this auction. Will it be Gage that takes away this Golden Prize or does someone want this gold supporter voucher more than him? Almost last call for bids and to reset the auction clock. Again... Only you can answer that question. The fate of this auction is in your hands.
    nyhl and Gage9942 like this.
  9. Looks like Gage9942 has won this auction. Once payment is received let me know if you want an access sign or for me to mail it to you. Thank you everyone who participated in this contest. :)
    Gage9942 likes this.
  10. Paid, and I would like it mailed please. :)
  11. Sent in the mail.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.