[AUCTION] Double Chest of Silk Touch I Unbreaking III Efficiency III

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by Spaskiba, Sep 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heehhehehe Never fear Dreacon78's here!
    xxcapmanxx likes this.
  2. so did I win?
  3. Probably! Lol:D:p;):):rolleyes::cool:
  4. The auction was finished as of an hour and a half ago. Unfortunately, the Price has been paid and items received as it was closed.
  5. this was at 9:31 my time. So when I bid at 2:27 my time that would have been 1 hour remaining. Plus if someone had won this then the auction owner needs to post that at the time of the winning. Plus 0:00 GMT +2 October 6th is 3pm PST October 5th.
  6. I had this up and was going to post about 5 minutes to(about 6PM, my time): http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time-zone/gmt-plus-2/

The time I was going by is in sync with the times these were posted:

It looks to me like Dreacon posted about 35 minutes before the deadline with no one after him. If someone ended the auction before that, I think a boo boo was commited.
  7. the cool thing about these forums is that they time stamp things based on your time zone so you can very easily keep track of things like this.
    Pab10S likes this.
  8. I also kept track of the 6hr and 12hr mark. According to the auctioneer, the time was finished.
  9. Nice auction, Do you have a villager that trades for those?
  10. if this auction was over with your bid before I submitted mine then why wasn't there a post stating such?
  11. The auctioneer must have neglected to repost.
  12. well I am still going to wait to hear from him before I drop this auction. Plus if he is going to neglect to perform his duties as the auction holder then he could end up being blacklisted from the auctions all together.
  13. When I see him, I will be sure to send him here.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.