[Auction] Diamond Support Voucher

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by BreezyMan, Sep 26, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Screw it 460K >_> mine
    ShelLuser, BreezyMan and Sambish like this.
  2. You're testing my luck now, but the war is still on. 465k - I'm getting close to my stopping point now :p
    ShelLuser and BreezyMan like this.
  3. Oh lawrdy... After bowing out from the race and throwing in the towel to get this shiny Diamond prize... DoctorMadFate is has jumped back into with guns (bids) blazing firing it out back and forth with Sambish. Sambish has the leading bid right now with a big of 465,000 rupees but... Is DoctorMadFate wearing him down? Who will back out of the race for this Shiny prize first. Only time will tell which of these two will come out victorious and who will run home with their tail between their legs. Or... Is there still someone else out there waiting for these two to exhaust each other before coming in for the kill? Time will tell the tale. Only you can write the ending to this story.
    Sambish and DoctorMadFate like this.
  4. 466k
    BreezyMan likes this.
  5. 470k. Only one can write the end to this story ;)
    BreezyMan likes this.
  6. Im going to go out now its not worth 470 to me
    Sambish likes this.
  7. With several turns in this heated battle it looks like Sambish really wants to write the end to this story sending DoctorMadFate yelping with away with fear as he places his 470,000 rupee bid on this Shiny Diamond prized possession. Will he come out victorious with that intimating bid? Will DoctorMadFate come back for yet a third go round with Sambish? Or... Is there still someone else out there ready to dash Sambish's dreams away with a slight bump on the bid slapping him back down? Again... Only time will tell... Only you have the answers to these questions and to the ending to this story.
    StarEaterOnline and Sambish like this.
  8. Screw it 471k >_> This is mine
    BreezyMan and Sambish like this.
  9. Hmm, second time you've done that now. I'm not going to stand down - 475k ;)
    BreezyMan and StarEaterOnline like this.
  10. I...I want to be in the story

480k ;)
    ShelLuser, Sambish and BreezyMan like this.
  11. I was confused as to why you wasn't in this in the first place :p 483k.
    BreezyMan likes this.
  12. Again looks like DoctorMadFate came back in from retiring himself from the auction only to be outbid by Sambish once again. But wait... We unexpectedly have a newcomer, deathconn, posting up a bid of his own only to be slapped down, as he has repeatedly slapped down all his opponents, Sambish again has the lead with a bid of 483,000 rupees. With less than 6 hours left in this auction will he be taking this Diamond prize home today? Will one of his past competitors come back with a counter bid once again? Or... Is there still someone else out there, another late comer, ready to dash Simbish's Shiny dreams by slapping down a bid of their own. Only time will tell and only you can write the ending to this story.
    Sambish likes this.
  13. Sorry for the late report but it looks like this story finally has an ending and plays out with Sambish as the winner of this heated battle for the Diamond Prize with the bid that whipped out all his opponents at 483,000 rupees. Congrats Sambish. Thank you to everyone who participated in this auction and became part of this exciting story.

Sambish... Please let me know if you want pick up or delivery of the merchandise.
    Sambish and deathconn like this.
  14. Well then, thank you for letting me write the end to this story. If you could deliver it, that'd be awesome - I've paid you and stuck the reason in the notes :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.