Auction: Diamond Pick with Unbreaking III, Fortune III, and Eff IV

Discussion in 'Products, Businesses, & Services Archives' started by margaritte, Jan 28, 2012.

1. Darn you! Increments of 100 Rupees matey, don't go overboard, haha!
  2. well good luck kilmannan, i hope you manage to beat kilmannan!
  3. He is a sneaky one, I'll give him that. However I think I've got the upper hand here.

Seberling, I thought I'd just save us a few posts each. :)

I could do with a Fortune pickaxe right now so I was going to jump in with 17,000r straight away but thought I'd do it right. :)
  4. hmm, don't tell him your limit! he'll go bid 17,100 then. you better beat him to it!
  5. I doubt anyone would go to 17,000r. No-one's got the guts!
  6. I don't really need the pickax i just figured it was worth 10k to see how far your manic bidding would go :p 17k is more than i got though, and I can't bid what I cant back :p
  7. Okay, so I'm still a little confused, but I believe the current high bid is 12,oooR
  8. I don't really spend my Rupees, and as per the discussion on the economy, I thought I might as well splash out on something pretty.

Besides, I'm fairly confident I wont get beat. :D
    margaritte and apamment like this.
  9. What?! Try to counter-bid me eh on your own item?!

Fine!

13,000r!

:rolleyes:

Now if you'll excuse me all, I'm going for a nice cup of hot chocolate.

When I come back, still 13k eh? :D
  10. I think kilmannan's last bid was 12k, but he really wants to up it to 17k

edit:
    nevermind lol 13k it is :D
  11. And I'm fine with that, really!
  12. no,no,no you're doing it wrong you're supposed to lure him to higher bids, perhaps throw in a nice fancy pickax pouch to keep it in
  13. I meant I was fine with it going to 17; wasn't really clear on that, I suppose ;)
    apamment likes this.
  14. Good good.

:D

With this Pickaxe, I'll make millions, millions I tell you!
    apamment likes this.
  15. Kilmannan has the high bid with 12 or 13K, or something. Eleven more hours with no bids, and this auction is over.
  16. kilmannan, sorry to say but..... ur kinda weird XD
  17. I bid 14K
    margaritte likes this.
  18. And we're off again! New high bid -- 14K. Very nice. Very nice, indeed, Sir :D
  19. Why thankyou, i could really use this pick-axe ! =D
  20. High Bid is 14K -- 9 hours and we'll call it closed, unless we get another bid.