[AUCTION] DC of Redstone Dust

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by ElfinPineapple, Apr 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Item: Double Chest of Redstone Dust
    Starting Bid: 10,000 rupees
    Minimum Bid Increment: 100 rupees
    Auction End Time: 48 hours after last valid bid or 24 hours after this post if no bids are made.

Pickup: /v 5139 pickup (located on utopia)

Preview sign is available at that location if you wish to take a look during the auction. Best of luck to the bidders!
  2. I am shocked.. auctioning rsd without informing me? You do know we killed that redstone marlentus together, no fair you're selling out here. Big show ;)

ElfinPineapple0 likes this.
  3. Oh, gonna play rough huh?

(no personal issues, just playing hard ball)
  4. Bump. Runningrhino is in the lead with a bid of 32,000 rupees! Don't miss out on this opportunity to grab a double chest of pure cut redstone dust!
    ShelLuser likes this.
  5. Bumpity bump bump bump. Rhino is still in the lead with a bid of 32,000 r. If the bid stands auction will end at 12:45 PM EMC time on Tuesday. :)
    ShelLuser likes this.
  6. Bumping it up for the non 1 AMers out there. :)
  7. Probably the second to last bump if not the last bump. Rhino retains lead at 32,000r.
  8. Here's the pre-bike ride bump which will be the last one of the auction unless someone swoops in and takes it away from Rhino at the last minute

Not that sniping is a thing here, but we're in the zone where any increase could be an auto-win. :)

Auction ends at 12:45 EMC time if no bid is placed before then.
  9. Auction has closed! Runningrhino is declared the winner with a bid of 32,000r.

Please submit payment when you get the opportunity. Once payment is received, I will give you access to the pickup chest as soon as possible.

Due to this week being finals week, I ask that you provide me the full 48-hour window required under auction rules to set up the pickup chest. I will make every effort to have it done within a few hours of payment being recieved but am unable to fully guarantee it due to the massive load of work going on between now and Thursday.

Thank you for your understanding and congratulations once again! If you have any questions or concerns feel free to reply to this thread or send me a private message on the forum.
    ShelLuser likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.