[Auction] DC of Obsidian {Closed}

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by BreezyMan, Apr 19, 2015.

?

Which is a better side?

French Fries 18 vote(s) 72.0%
Onion Rings 7 vote(s) 28.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This is a good morning bump. I am a little tired this morning (after spending way to late of a night on building) to come up with a witty update in this thread this early. Later (after work) I will will write out an comprehensive update on the auctions proceedings but for this morning please accept this picture of (what I think) was an awesome creation from obsidian...

Black-Obsidian-Crystal-Skull-02.jpg

Skull Bump! (now that would hurt :p)
    ShelLuser and tuqueque like this.
  2. 69120! :D
    BreezyMan likes this.
  3. Ok this has gone to far 100k final bid
    BreezyMan and southpark347 like this.
  4. Hey read my post i would like to rent a deluxe village 1 week
  5. This has been an exciting auction so far. We have had a couple of new auction-goers popping down their bids for black gold contain in the DC but it came back around to the competitive duo... MineMeetsRoblox laid it out with an eggquisite bid clucking out all the previous rivals but... a very short time afterward bemvino87 fried MineMeetsRoblox's eggs and took rule of the roost with his bid of 105,000 rupees. Will bemvino87 keep the rule with MineMeetsRoblox's exclamation of final bid? Is MineMeetsRoblox's feathers ruffled enough from bemvino87 to bring him back into the bidding? Or... Is there a fox out there ready to pounce and eat this competition alive with their own hunger for this prize? Again... Only you can answer these questions. The power is in your hands.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  6. ok alll right 150k
    BreezyMan likes this.
  7. MineMeetsRoblox, laying some golden eggs overnight, is back unexpectedly and is now king of the roost with, in this auctioneer's experience, an unprecedented bid of 150,000 rupees. Is this the bid that will bring bemvino87 to a halt in his competitiveness with MineMeetsRoblox? Will this be the bid that stamps any thought of others competing for this prize? Time will be the tattler but only you have the power to write where the story of the quest for the black gold will lead.
    MineMeetsRoblox and ShelLuser like this.
  8. Breezy you make me laugh XD
    BreezyMan likes this.
  9. bem that is my real last bid so if you want it just do 151k
  10. With less than 12 hours left until the close of this mart MineMeetsRoblox remains the top bidder at 150,000 rupees. In his last post the chicken lover calls out to his competitor offering up this coveted prize for a minimal bump of the offer. Is he toying with his competitor offering the prize just to take it out of his hands again or is he serious? Bemvino87 has not been heard from so has MineMeetsRoblox 's bid already crushed his hopes of taking valued possession home or is he toying with MineMeetsRoblox, letting him think he has this in the bag before taking it away from him? Which of these two will be going home with this chest of black gold or... is that fox still luring in the distance waiting to eat these two alive and steal this treasure from them both? The hours left will reveal the tale but only you have the option to write it.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  11. Going unchallenged, after his opponent crushing bid of 150,000 rupees, MineMeetsRoblox wins the auction!!!

Access sign has been setup. Please pay upon picking up the merchandise. Thank you to all who participated in this exciting auction.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  12. paid and finished. I just realized im not gonna be able to make a proffit at all with the obsid ); well come to /v minemeetsroblox 2 and buy 16 for 64R!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.