[Auction] DC Of Mending Books

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by 29672057602, Jun 25, 2016.

?

What next?

Op Wood Sword 8 vote(s) 47.1%
DC Of Iron 6 vote(s) 35.3%
DC Of Ice 3 vote(s) 17.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. And so the point of this has arrived.

If this player had simply communicated with me (which did NOT happen, and his last "ONE week or else" post I find to be absolute crap) this COULD have been different. But no ...we run and cry foul ....and all the self-appointed Forum Police begin to pile on. You all, who spend the majority of your time here instead of playing, really have shown me what a different culture it is that exists here ... and how completely nasty you can be.

Thank you ALL for reminding me why I don't visit here ....the crowd is ignorant, self-deserving, and something that I do not find enjoyable AT ALL in terms of the Empire.

Payment has been made.
  2. Thank you, Ill set a access chest when I get home
    JesusPower2 and BenMA like this.
  3. You have severely misjudged this community then.
  4. So ...what IS the answer to THIS question?!!!! I find it rather interesting that NONE of the self-appointed Forum/Auction Police stepped up to answer it.

This is a legitimate question ....that has had NO address in the so-called rules ... so .... WHAT IS the answer?

The fact that the busy-bodies of the Forum/Auctions have "chosen" to "do the work the moderators are not" (as many explained to me) , I find it rather interesting that 1) Not ONE of the self-appointed "moderators" answered this ....and 2) NEITHER did ANY of the Staff members watching this!! WHY?!!!

IF we want to be so strict in "our" addressing of posts (as sofa king MANY of the culture appear to INSIST to do so ...on THEIR OWN) then why ....when a VERY pointed question, such as this, is asked ..... does it just get glossed over?!!!!!

Want to know the motivation behind my last post on this thread? THIS is the tip of the Iceberg for me and this arena.
  5. My answer: Our community is pretty awesome. If I were to win an auction and for some reason not have the rupees to pay for said auction, (due to someone draining my funds selling to my store) I would PM the auctioneer and explain why I would not be able to pay right away. I can almost guarantee the auctioneer would be more than understanding, especially if some sort of payment plan were set up. :) Auction blacklists are for severe cases typically for repeat offenders. Sometimes honest mistakes happen, we are all human. :) I'm not certain this entirely answers the question, however, any further questions should probably be addressed to Krysyy via PM. This is simply an auction thread. :)

-ET
  6. The reason this question was not answered in this thread is because it was answered in a pm from the player directly to me, after RainbowChin suggested they take it to a pm. The answer is addressed in the rules. While you may choose to not read them fully, the answer is there and has already been quoted to you. If you make a bid, then you are held to that bid. In the specific situation, my ADVICE would be that you either A) Sell off the items that someone sold you or B)Contact the auctioneer directly to see if they would allow an extension of payment. Note that completely retracting your bid is NOT allowed and will be met with Staff action.

The rudeness you have shown towards other members that simply want to be helpful is uncalled for. Our players do not self-appoint themselves to answer direct staff questions. Their usual comments are meant to help the staff from having to get involved in every small discussion, but they know when only the Staff should be answering. They are trying to help you sort things out before the Staff get involved, because once Staff are called in, there will usually be punishment. Instead of harping on them for being HELPFUL, maybe you should take time to read the rules so that they do not need to recite them to you.

This auction is complete and the items are now paid for. This time a blacklist wasn't needed. Next time you bid, I'd like it if Staff didn't have to be involved at all.

This thread is now closed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.