[ Auction ] Beacon

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by Codygraw, Nov 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Because these are the rules and if you don't want to comply you will be banned as RJ has already mentioned. I have already told you that you MUST pay for the item you won. Whether you want it or not. You really have to think twice about bidding on something you don't want next time.
  2. Next time act responsible and THINK before you DO. When you commit to a buy, you cant just back out. Thats like the most common rule in ANY economic setup. Seriously, grow up. You are acting childish.
    ninjaboy5656 likes this.
  3. Now that I paid, can I have my beacon please?
  4. Be patient dude...
  5. When can I have it?
  6. When he set up the access chest, you are not in a position to rush him.
  7. Sorry, didn't you hear me?
    *speaks louder*
    When he sets up the access chest, you are not in a position to rush him.
    deathconn and HylianNinja like this.
  8. Sorry, I didn't understand what you told me
  9. I just did /p CodyGraw101 and he logged out 16 hours ago. Facu12301 paid 19 hours ago. Seems to me that he could have set up a chest in that time, especially since it's a high value item and he knew ninjaboy5656 was wanting to buy the beacon from Facu12301.
  10. This thread has made me laugh.
  11. True, but he posted that he paid ~50 minutes after he had logged off the site. He hasnt been on since
  12. That wasnt very clear... The winner posted that he paid ~50 minutes after the autioneer was last seen on the site.
  13. Are you saying something to me? I paid and I have the right to claim for my beacon
  14. Why dont you read what i said, and put the clues together.
  15. But he logged out of the game three hours after the payment so he should have seen a big whopping 25k payment message.

I'm trying to point out that people got all over the case of someone who hasn't been using the forums for long to follow through on auction rules and now he's hanging around waiting for an item he clearly wanted to sell to someone else. I can understand his frustration.

I was checking the rules and they only mention that the bidder has to pay within 48 hours. No time limit on the auctioneer, but still - I'd be watching for the payment if I had just finished a 25k auction so I could set up the chest in a timely manner.
    facu12301 likes this.
  16. Good point. But he is just complaining to be an annoyance. Look what he said in another auction:
  17. I was talking of rob the moderator that wanted me to pay in another auction and rob will connect tonight not any "he" I confused
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.