[ Auction ] Beacon

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by Codygraw, Nov 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Why would you bid on something you son't want?
    jkjkjk182 likes this.
  2. I thought someone else would want it and I want to sell it
  3. Its your quote, so you are just making it look like you lied about what a Mod told you...
  4. The mod told me that she would connect tonight and and she would allow the other guy to give me my stuff because she told him I had to pay for the beacon and now that I paid she will allow him to give me the stuff
  5. I want my beacon !!!!! Can someone get a ban because of not giving stuff in auctions after paying ?
  6. You are incredibly immature. Do you really think the world revolves around you? First you whine about having to pay for it, now you are whining about how you dont have it yet. Has he said he isnt going to give it to you? No. If he refused to give it to you, then he could get banned. But i guess you probably expect that they will ban him just cause you asked, right? Thats not how it works. We were patient while you were crying on the floor about having to follow the rules, so show some respect and at least show a little bit of patience with him.
    imBobertRobert likes this.
  7. There are 48 of waiting I think. Calm down a bit I am new
  8. This has nothing to do with how new you are. Plus, you have been here since August 28th. I wouldnt exactly label yourself as new.
    imBobertRobert likes this.
  9. /p codygraw101 shows he logged out on smp8 two hours ago. Have you checked for a chest, Facu?
  10. Yes it said "for the winner of the auction" but there wasnt any name and I checked all the res
  11. But i didnt find anything
  12. Ok Im setting up the access chest now, sorry for the delay, SMP8 Res: 17378
  13. Ok I will go tomorrow
  14. -_-
  15. well i think i was late for the auction lol
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.