[ Auction ] Beacon

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by Codygraw, Nov 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sorry i put it twice, the older is the good one
  2. Facu12301 is in the lead with 25k and with only 4 more hours
  3. in 20 min i will win
  4. I shouldn't have bought it but I won
  5. Ok, sorry for the delay but Facu you have won, once pay is recived I will put the access sign up...
  6. But I dont want it
  7. But you bid...
  8. You are responsible for your bid Facu.... please let me know when you have paid him.
    Thank You :)
  9. Facu you have bid and you have won so you must pay the funds you said you would pay while bidding. If you are unwilling to pay for the item you won you will be blocked from the auctioning forums forever for not following the rules. So now that you have won please pay codygraw01 the 25k and accept the item you won. If you do not comply to this you will simply be banned from taking part in any form of auction ever again. Whether you're the person holding the auction or the person bidding on one.
    imBobertRobert likes this.
  10. Dangit beat me to it :mad:
  11. i will take it for 11,000r
  12. Sorry. Can he take it for 28k please?
  13. well you can pay for it and have him pay you 28k for it and everyone is happy :)
  14. So... he can have it and everyone is happy :)
  15. Okay so I see what all is here and this is the Staff decision I am making.
    Facu... you made the bid, had an opportunity to not bid again 14 hours before your last bid, and made it anyway.
    You won the auction and you are responsible for payment. If it is not received by 9pm Est tonight I will be banning you from the forums.
    You can then approach the other player and see if he wants to buy it from you. That is his decision but you are obligated to pay the owner by tonight...

Thank you....
    RJ
  16. Why are You doing this to me? Ok i will pay but i dont want it and You are making me pay something I dont want. Now I will be broken
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.