[AUCTION] 8 DCs of Chests

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by PlumeLagoon, Feb 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rolling right into auction #3, the perfect thing to compliment MWRGaming's latest auction. :D

Item: 8 double chests of chests
    Starting Bid: 1r
    Minimum Bid Increment: 1r
    Ending Time: 24 hours after last valid bid

The chests will be available for pickup at v/17962 upon payment. Happy Bidding!
  2. I need this. 25k
  3. I need this most :O

4. Fine Tom, 50k
  5. And so the battle between WitherDoggie and TomvanWijnen rages on, with Wither in the lead by 4k! But Tom isn't out of the running just yet, and it's not too late for our early-bidding underdogs to sweep this auction off its feet!

Stay tuned, ladies and germs.
  6. Eight more hours before WitherDoggie becomes our top dog! Will anyone rise to challenge his reign?
  7. That is very correct. :D 71k
  8. Really? Wait until there is under an hour left in the auction to bid when you saw my bid a long time before.

MajorHaze likes this.
  9. I dislike when someone does this but it's funny to see when you aren't partaking in it.
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  10. I actually didn't see your bid before, so don't worry about that. It's just that I nowadays often don't click on threads in my alerts when I've got more than just a few, and only look for the rest (profile posts, likes, etc). Then later on I read threads from my watched threads list. Sometimes that's within an hour, sometimes a day later. Sorry. :p But, please trust me when I say that I hadn't seen that you've bid until I posted my bid a few minutes ago. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.