[Auction] 2 Vault vouchers

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by ShelLuser, Feb 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Item: 2 Vault vouchers (follow link for official description, more item details in spoiler section below).
    Starting bid: 12,5k aka 12500 rupees.
    Minimum bid increase: 100r.
    Auction ending time: 24 hours after last valid bid.

Item pickup: After the auction I will put up a chest for the winner on my residence: 3544 @ smp2, the exact location shall be shared after the auction.

A vault voucher is used to get an extra page in your vault (see the /vault command) which in its turn is used to transport items across the different servers. Click the picture to visit the official 'vault voucher wiki page'.

And good luck!
    shiyvah and Palmsugar like this.
  2. 23k
    ShelLuser likes this.
  3. Ha, I almost forgot this ;)

So here's a small "bump", well without the minimum waiting period of 3 hours.

2 vault vouchers up for auction, and crossbones is in the lead with a strong 23 thousand rupees.

And thanks for attending guys! :)
    shiyvah, crossbones and Palmsugar like this.
  4. 25k
    ShelLuser likes this.
  5. And another evening status update (good excuse for a "bump", I'm only going to do that once per day at most because that seems more fair to me).

2 vault vouchers up for grabs.

M4nic_M4ner made a valiant effort but then crossbones regained the lead with a twenty five thousand rupee bid (25,000).

Who is going to win? I don't know, but it is exciting.
    shiyvah and crossbones like this.
  6. A new day (more or less) and most likely the one-to-last update for this auction.

We're into the last hour: 2 vault vouchers up for grabs and in the lead is crossbones with a bid of 25k rupees.
    shiyvah likes this.
  7. And this concludes the auction.

crossbones has won with his bid of 25,000 rupees.

I've placed a chest on my residence (with an access sign) which contains both vouchers, and I'm looking forward to your payment. When entering my residence you'll see the chest on your left.
    shiyvah likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.