[AUCTION] 1 SC of every item for cake!

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by slqying, Jul 5, 2015.

?

What should I auction next?

1 SC of every item needed for pumpkin pie 1 vote(s) 50.0%
1 SC 1 vote(s) 50.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Need to make some cake? Or just need the items to make other items?
    I've got you covered.
    Starting bid: Free
    Minimum bid increase:1r
    Auction ends 24 hours after last valid bid.
    Have fun. Make sure you actually have the rupees you are auctioning at that moment.
    NOTICE: Once bids are placed in, they are FINAL. If you win the auction and do not have the amount of money. I will be talking to staff!
    All payments are made to KaylieBacon1 please pick up your auctioned items at my second res on smp2!
    Have fun! :)
  2. You may want to review the auction rules as it is required to have at least 1 DC of each vanilla Minecraft item that is up for auction. Unfortunately, this is invalid.

If you have a DC of those items and would like to modify, feel free to hit the report button on your initial post and ask a moderator to make the necessary modifications. :)
  3. If I understand there is 3 dcs of wheat in this? 1r
  4. As Elfin said, some of these quantities are invalid because most items have to use DC quantities. Read the auction rules thread at the top of the community auctions forum for more details. I'll report the thread because of the invalid quantities now and they'll either close it and you can make a new one after reading the auction rules and getting it sorted or they'll sort it out with you and get it re-arranged and all within the rules. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.