[Auction] 1 DC of fire resist. potions.

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by ShelLuser, Dec 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Item: 1 double chest of fire resistance potions 8:00 (54 potions)
    Start price: 500r
    Minimal increase: 1r
    Auction ends: 24hrs after last valid bid

Auction preview / pick up: The items are stored in my new auction pickup room; use /v 3544 then go immediately left and down the stairs (do not enter the house). As soon as we have a winner I shall flip the lever, place an access sign and then you can pick up & pay :)

2. 500r
    ShelLuser likes this.
  3. 5k
    ShelLuser likes this.
  4. One thing is for sure; I can pull the lever when the auction ends to see how well my redstone contraption operates in a life situation ;)

Zinon in the lead with a 5k bid; has anyone a bigger urge to dive into the Nether lava pools while backed with 1 DC of fire resistance potions? ;)
  5. And bump! Get it while its hot!

Why put yourself at risk when shooting off fireworks while you can be protected by using these excellent potions of fire resistance?
  6. 10,500
    ShelLuser likes this.
  7. And Chespin has won the auction with his bid of 12k. I'll be online soonish to flip the switch and set up the pickup.
  8. And pickup is all done. Lever pulled, items got sorted out and I even found a small bug in my redstone circuit (fixed now).

Please pay during pickup: /v 3544 on smp2, follow the gravel path to the left and down into the pickup area.
  9. Paid and picked up
    Thanks Shel :)
    ShelLuser likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.