Attention Tall Peoples of Empire!

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Roslyn, Sep 20, 2014.

1. There is some truth to a statement like 'girls want taller guys'. There is some type of genetic coding that predisposes girls to view a larger man as a more suitable mate. Saying they are shallow is a little bold, but immature is surely accurate. Being tall has very little to do with how happy of a relationship it will be. You may also find that in business, that men of tall stature are viewed more highly (no pun intended) . Clearly being taller isn't much of a way to pick who is most qualified to perform a task. (unless it directly involves reaching high things)

Instead of height, I suggest you focus on the traits that you are strongest and most confident about. Confidence is one of the other traits that girls appear to be predisposed to notice. They often end up with men with huge egos, but not much other redeeming qualities. If in the back of your mind, you are always wondering if your height will determine your chances with a woman, you will not present yourself in a confident way.

The reverse will work, even in the placebo. If you are wearing nice cloths that you feel like you look good in, or if you are wearing a scent that you 'believe' will make you attractive to all women, it will have a noticeable result in the way that women respond to you. Winning at a sporting event or other competition can release chemicals that are detectable by others as a sign of confidence.

So, find something that you enjoy doing and are pretty good at, and practice until you are confident about it. Then when you are around people, practice thinking about your accomplishments and success at that thing. You could talk about it, but it's not necessary to brag, you just need to have that strong and confident feeling about yourself (in your mind) for others to recognize 'something' about you. This is a 'skill' that you can actively practice and improve at. (I don't think growing taller is quite as achievable, but I guess anything is possible)

One note of caution, when dealing in matters of instinctual attraction. It is only a way to get noticed and doesn't mean you will actually like each other or have anything in common. Confidence among males can invite challenges to your dominance (just like in any animal) When women are around and another guy tries to start a fight with you for no real reason, you will know that you are doing a very good job of attracting girls. Other men will try to break your confidence. At this point it never hurts to have a wing man who is really good at fighting.:p Or, if you are pretty good in a fight, chicks really dig that sometimes. Even if you are not so good at fighting it is sometimes worth a beat down if you end up getting the girl.

To wrap this up: People are crazy and life is complicated. Good luck.
    mba2012, Kephras, 607 and 2 others like this.
  2. Well, my uncle was 5'2 when he graduated high school. He finished his sophmore year of college at 6'1.
  3. 5'7" and I'm 17 years old, it's just genetics.

I've been the same height for almost 3 years
  4. Females will stay the same height once they reach an age of around 16, males keep groing until about the age of 20...
  5. Lol Gap is male, his avatar is a GIF.
    wisepsn and 607 like this.
  6. I don't THINK I am doing anything special... I am 14 and I am 5'6.5"... D:
  7. I love that bit (big bit) of text, thank you.
  8. I don't like to call myself short, I prefer the term fun sized XD
    wisepsn, 607, AlexChance and 2 others like this.
  9. Wow I love that! I'm using that from now on!!! :)
    DaemonSpadeXD and 607 like this.