[ATTENTION RECENT AUCTIONS] Some Fake Bids Removed

Discussion in 'Auction Archives' started by IcecreamCow, Feb 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey everyone.

Just letting you all know that I removed a bunch of fake bids from a player called
    The1Call2Die4. I THINK I got them all, but just incase I didn't, his bids are invalid. He was banned over a year ago and I guess this is him making a comeback? lol...

Funny thing is, if he would have appealed, it was so long ago and before square that I don't even know what it was for and would have granted him a second chance. Unfortunately now he has a mark on his account reminding us to never unban him.

Some people...
  2. Thanks ICC!
  3. I knew something was up when he was bidding such outrageous amounts of rupees for things that could be bought for less than a quarter of the rupees he bid.
  4. yep crazy ppl :p
  5. I like how his grand plan of coming back to take down EMC is placing a few fake bids.
  6. Seems like this should be one of those memes. I'm not sure which one though. Someone make me proud!
  7. Lol!
    PandasEatRamen likes this.
  8. Qwertyip likes this.
  9. Yes he is bidding a lot in all auctions. He bidded 35k in mine and 125k in another one. Thnx icc the Great!
  10. Is he site banned?
  11. This is the best I could come up with.

12. Wait I can't see my own meme... Can someone post a picture of it here? Lol
  13. PenguinDJ, battmeghs and jacob5089 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.