[ATTENTION] MOJANG LOGIN SERVERS DOWN [10/13/13]

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by xHaro_Der, Oct 13, 2013.

1. spidey329 and DemonThunder345 like this.
  2. minecraft has been doing this since Jeb took over.... who wouldent blame him?
  3. someone please notify me when it this dilemma is resolved, thank you. :)
    deathconn likes this.
  4. this sucks the server i was on kicked me because it went down mojang is poo
  5. I LIKE TALKING LOLOLOOLOLOLOL GIVE ME MY MINECRAFT
  6. LOL! Sin, if you can read this I'm on noah's server probably taunting him with my presence! xD
  7. Well this sucks. Wish I had known before I tried to switch servers to get supplies. Now I have no supplies and no EMC :(
  8. Someone who actually knows whats going on.....Thats like blaming the President for your city government changing a speed limit :p
  9. Yo No need to be disrespect towards Emc or Mojang. They are working out at it give them some time.. only been hour or so since session been down.
    Damiensmom11 and CoDe4RiDeR like this.
  10. Well time for me to do my homework I procrastinated on.
  11. Please do not troll on here....
  12. I find that a bit ironic for somebody who spent half this thread blaming Mojang for something they have no control over. Just thought I'd say...
  13. lol, i decided to write some custom kits for my server since this outage, it isn't so bad guys.
    DemonThunder345 likes this.
  14. They are back up :)
    deathconn likes this.
  15. And down... :(
    They keep blinking on and off
  16. It's back up guys :3
  17. And... there are down...
  18. But it's notchs fault and clearly not the people who host the servers fault.
  19. It's Red Light,Green Light Game :D
    Damiensmom11 and RainbowChin like this.
  20. I do not like that game anymore.