[ATTENTION] MOJANG LOGIN SERVERS DOWN [10/13/13]

Discussion in 'General Minecraft Discussion' started by xHaro_Der, Oct 13, 2013.

1. DemonThunder345 likes this.
  2. Looks like the servers are going off and on now, I was able to log in but the sessions are still unstable atm.
    FDNY21 likes this.
  3. GREAT!!! Now i have to Reschedule the Drop Party for next Weekend!!! :mad:
    RAWR!
  4. Well I got progress. I got the "Took to long to log in* error
  5. Nuuu! It might be okie yet! Just wait a short bit to see?
  6. You know guys some things happen that can't control or fixed in few mintues. No need to be head hunting or Bad Mouthing Mojang.
    trent948 likes this.
  7. Nah, they are starting to get stability back, you should be good to go in like 10-15 minutes. :)
    FDNY21 likes this.
  8. No you. Do not. They might fix it in time. I wont make it next weekend. Dont Windylava. Or I will quit Minecraft :)
    FDNY21 likes this.
  9. Yeah they are just having stability issues, keep trying it should eventually work.
  10. Mhm. They really are. Screenshot (79).png
  11. You know, I'm sick of you and your insults at Mojang. They were completely down and at least they are trying to get them back up. I was able to login so clearly they are gaining stability.
    Choongjae likes this.
  12. Don't be rude mate
    DemonThunder345 likes this.
  13. Lol, just watched the status update, they called in Amazon to help xD
  14. That wasn't technically rude. He was posting insulting memes towards Mojang. Not only that, he was being a smart guy with me when I'm just trying to give out as much info as I can. I'm sick of it.
    Well, I'm pretty sure the Mojang servers are hosted on Amazon :p
  15. They what?
  16. It says the sessions are online, but yet I still can't enter servers.
    FDNY21 likes this.
  17. Same for all of us

EDIT: Its out again :(
  18. Nah
    Drop Party is Rescheduled
    Sunday 20th at 3:00 PM EST
    also gives me more time to get more supplies :D
    so three times more items!
    FDNY21 likes this.