atheist thread

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by 72Volt, Dec 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. how about if we all just play minecraft and not have these types of discussions? there is no deity in the game
  2. I agree.
    southpark347 likes this.
  3. Wrong, there are the magical things that talk to you after you kill the ender dragon.
    SoulPunisher and battmeghs like this.
  4. well Jesus was rude to people and that is MY job to stand up for Jesus!
  5. What...?
  6. Hmmm...I don't remember this...
    jkjkjk182 and battmeghs like this.
  7. you want me to say it again? i'm not apologizing for being rude because JESUS was rude and HE didn't apologize about it!
  8. Indeed o-o
  9. Ok this thread has gone far enough since its going making arguments and dividing the community rather than peace
  10. Wasn't Jesus supposed to be nice to everyone? And by everyone I mean white heterosexual men.
  11. Fully in agreement. Don't Expect to see me post here again.
  12. Oh, snap :)
  13. Jesus was NOT supposed to be nice to everyone. he just had to spread the word. period.
  14. Ok, So this thread is getting closed. It is obvious this was created and treated to blatently make fun at another player. If this had been tactfully and with good reason, this would not have to happen. This is deplorable. If you have a problem with someone, creating a mess trying to proof a point is not the way to go about it. I am disappointed in some of the players posting in this thread in the manner that they did, and the creator of the thread treating obvious bullying as a joke.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.