ASK ME STUFF!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Stads0, Jul 9, 2012.

1. Does yous likes de Piggehs?
    _Stads_ likes this.
  2. Can we be buds?
    _Stads_ likes this.
  3. Yes I do :p
    xI_LIKE_A_PIGx likes this.
  4. Sure ;)
    Jimbonothing64 likes this.
  5. Can you give me a free cake?
  6. What is the greatest number ever?
  7. I think I may have one spare... If you are on SMP4 when I am then I'll give you a free cake ;)
  8. Wrong. The number that sums up life, and the universe in general, is 42.
  9. No, it's 4.
  10. No, Pi is the greatest number... Well, in my opinion it is.
  11. Lies. The question was asked to a the smartest thing currently in existance, some supercomputer, and it said 42. Or was that a movie?
  12. Idiots, the greatest number in the world is OVER 9000!!!!! Well, thats not a number, more of numbers, but there isn't such a thing as the biggest number in the world. Numbers are infinite, meaning they never end, therefor, no greatest number in the world.
    I have a question for you xI_LIKE_A_PIGx, what type of dog is this in my photo?
    <-
  13. WRONG!
    WRONG!
    Technically that isn't a number it is part of a maths equation although when entered into a calculator it always comes out as an exact number to in actual fact what your saying is 3.14159265
  14. dang more than a hundred replies wow
    _Stads_ likes this.
  15. :mad:
    _Stads_ likes this.
  16. Pi is infinte. Nobody knows what PI is exactly. However, a couple decimals is good enough for most equations.
    _Stads_ likes this.
  17. The best number is 73
    73 is the 21st prime number it's mirror 37 is the 12th prime number and it's mirror 21 is the product of multiplying (hang on to your hats) 7 and 3. In binary 73 is a palindrome 1001001 which backwards 1001001 exactly the same
    Kman122000 and _Stads_ like this.